Zack & Blonde Part #2

41 minutes ago, nack said:

EVERYONE tells lies as said by groomy a million times.He can inject steroids or performance enhancing drugs in his own body as long as it concerns his own health.Spiking drinks to to molest someone is CRIMINAL although i haven't seen it personally.I don't know how bad a manager he is as i dont speak russian.He is under VH contract and i am sure VH knows about everything that goes on there.You don't want to believe everything that is said here.I saw the tattooed idiot  cutting the panties of a 'supposedly' drugged girl and both him and Zack beginning to start something when the stream was cut off.A girl called 'barbie' was similarly played by all 3 of them.I didnt see any censored stream then.All of the action including zack fucking her twice or thrice is in the archives too.

I am not sure what to believe anymore.

Drugs and lies aren't bad in my eyes unless they affect other people negatively, like drugging unwilling people or lies causing serious ramifications. So for me the the problms with Zack are the alleged rape attempt and the serious  lies he has supposedly told (like the ones that defrauded Ruby). I also dont speak Russian so while Zack has dropped down in my estimations, i'm not try to brand him an evil, bad person.

I'm just interested to see how this situation develops...especially since VHTV is advertising that the girl in the center of this will be back tomorrow to get her revenge. Like this is all hi jinks.

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

How to meat and comfort girls. Both guys. As for meat - for girls at one time, and participants (C&H). Blonde regularly speaks - "Нужно свежее мясо"/"Need fresh meat" and similar phrases associated with C/H (because only they communicate - other St.Petersburg participants ignore Z&B so "good" people), other girls. Comfort girls - when there is no desire or other options. And they lie to them, use them. Just an example - Hookah. Misty - bought hookah with 2/3 weekly salary. Zack - found naive girl in love who brought her hookah. Jade will be "Happy" when she finds (and this is matter of time) - that Zack used her hookah to fuck other girls. New laptop - on table, I guarantee = girl. L or J (I bet on Jade), or other girl? I not watched this apartment at that time. Therefore, I do not know.

Favorite phrase (and slogan) Zack - "Я Король! Всем сосать!" / "I am King. Suck all!"

Selma - she is not participant. And left with scandal. Start standard - work, work. At week 2, she began to be unhappy. No money. There are no proofs - that there will be money in general. So that Selma did not leave before plan - they made compromise. Z&B - send messages with statistics (not an application in phone as all other participants, but just message in messenger, 36 for example). Well and intensely told tales about gigant money. After lag in 3 weeks (this is normal, VH requirements). Selma have this "HUGE" money. On same day - she packed her bags and left. I am sure - all other her earnings (few weeks) = 100% profit Z&B. Why? Because she left with scandal and they do not communicate. All payments to Selma - VH send to Zack as manager. Actually this is Z&B plan.

Безнаказанность порождает вседозволенность (с). Вот реально, ребята вы реально охуели и берега потеряли. Если бы я не знал язык - это было бы еще более-менее, и то иногда противно (как видно из темы - где практически одни негативные отзывы). Но из всех квартир за последний год - масса дерьма творилась, неприятного и шокирующего для публики тут. Однако - ребята вы первые, кого я перестал смотреть, из-за того что уровень дерьма и всякой хуйни просто делает просмотр неприятным. И это развилось, вначале еще было терпимо.

With other words bad people. I really hope they will learn the lessons in life the hard way...

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

How to meat and comfort girls. Both guys. As for meat - for girls at one time, and participants (C&H). Blonde regularly speaks - "Нужно свежее мясо"/"Need fresh meat" and similar phrases associated with C/H (because only they communicate - other St.Petersburg participants ignore Z&B so "good" people), other girls. Comfort girls - when there is no desire or other options. And they lie to them, use them. Just an example - Hookah. Misty - bought hookah with 2/3 weekly salary. Zack - found naive girl in love who brought her hookah. Jade will be "Happy" when she finds (and this is matter of time) - that Zack used her hookah to fuck other girls. New laptop - on table, I guarantee = girl. L or J (I bet on Jade), or other girl? I not watched this apartment at that time. Therefore, I do not know.

Favorite phrase (and slogan) Zack - "Я Король! Всем сосать!" / "I am King. Suck all!"

Selma - she is not participant. And left with scandal. Start standard - work, work. At week 2, she began to be unhappy. No money. There are no proofs - that there will be money in general. So that Selma did not leave before plan - they made compromise. Z&B - send messages with statistics (not an application in phone as all other participants, but just message in messenger, 36 for example). Well and intensely told tales about gigant money. After lag in 3 weeks (this is normal, VH requirements). Selma have this "HUGE" money. On same day - she packed her bags and left. I am sure - all other her earnings (few weeks) = 100% profit Z&B. Why? Because she left with scandal and they do not communicate. All payments to Selma - VH send to Zack as manager. Actually this is Z&B plan.

Impunity breeds permissiveness (s). That's real guys you really ohoyu and lost the coast. If I did not know the language, it would be more or less, and sometimes it is disgusting (as can be seen from the topic - where there are almost only negative reviews). But of all the apartments for the last year - a lot of shit was happening, unpleasant and shocking to the public here. However - you guys are the first people I stopped watching, due to the fact that the level of shit and all garbage just makes watching unpleasant. And it developed, at first it was still tolerable.

Once again.. Tks 🙂 
Maybe now it's more clear to others what they are

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bayleebr said:

Drugs and lies aren't bad in my eyes unless they affect other people negatively, like drugging unwilling people or lies causing serious ramifications. So for me the the problms with Zack are the alleged rape attempt and the serious  lies he has supposedly told (like the ones that defrauded Ruby). I also dont speak Russian so while Zack has dropped down in my estimations, i'm not try to brand him an evil, bad person.

I'm just interested to see how this situation develops...especially since VHTV is advertising that the girl in the center of this will be back tomorrow to get her revenge. Like this is all hi jinks.

Get her revenge. She should surprise them by bringing the police with her...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Well she would have a case since VHTV have stated Zack and his friend admitted their mistakes (in trying to molest an unconcious girl)...

And that should be enough (joining with all the others situations) to close the place immediately

• Like 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

oh well. z & b had a good chance & apparently have blown it. attempted rape & withholding $ ? how long did they think they could get away with that stuff?

Well both are obviously not the brightest stars on the sky. So I guess they did not think at all...

• Like 2