Zack & Blonde Part #2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi  let's, I tried look back to find out what this incident was that everyone is talking about,  and for whatever reason I cant. Can you give me a short version of what happened? I know some people Hate that.

Hey, Ash, Groomy probably explained it best back on page 1.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/12227-zack-blonde-part-2/?do=findComment&comment=1635466935

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I think all these guys are
criminals, I think they should be offline permanently, I think they should
be in jail and I think VH effectively gave them permission to keep right on
doing what they've been doing. JMHO.

vhtv might know a bit more than you do, that's why they're still free... but before you start putting to jail others, please remember, that even the cruelest criminal should have an advocate and a fair trial, as I said, I'm not gonna judge anybody, because I don't know all circumstances; only one bloke who knows the language, sorry, but that's not enough to put someone behind bars, if we're talking about this. On the other hand, I don't think that cutting panties of a drunk girl by scissors was such a felony, that culprit have to go to jail; some kind of reparation and reprimand, but prison? I'm not a lawyer, but it mostly depends on the girl and that what she got to say about it

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, waldi said:

vhtv might know a bit more than you do, that's why they're still free... but before you start putting to jail others, please remember, that even the cruelest criminal should have an advocate and a fair trial, as I said, I'm not gonna judge anybody, because I don't know all circumstances; only one bloke who knows the language, sorry, but that's not enough to put someone behind bars, if we're talking about this. On the other hand, I don't think that cutting panties of a drunk girl by scissors was such a felony, that culprit have to go to jail; some kind of reparation and reprimand, but prison? I'm not a lawyer, but it mostly depends on the girl and that what she got to say about it

As I said, JMO, you have a different one, we don't agree, enough said.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I thought about that. But, as someone here posted, only a very small
percentage of those who watch VH actually post on CC or even know
that CC exists. If everyone on CC stops watching, there may be no
motivation for anyone else to report them. I worry about something
slipping through the cracks because no one watching knows their
history or just doesn't care to report them.

And, now that you mention it, are the thumbnails really an indication
that people are watching constantly? Granted I don't watch often
because I don't have a sub and the free cam views are just for shit,
but how many times have we read comments about the thumbs
showing empty rooms or people sleeping, etc?

From what i seen they were mostly(well only)in thumbs when sex was going on..just like it happens in most times in VH..sex equals views most of times.Personaly fuck them and all the sex they could show on cams on not,Completely disgusting persons,don't give views to domestic violence abusers and even less to rapis&&.The most scary thing is that they are young,look good(outside not inside)so they do this disgusting things because they feel like..almost for joy and with an ausence of guilty and conscience,scary shitt.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, waldi said:

"VHTV might know a bit more than you do..",the same VH that after an drunked dude punched an almost inconscious girl in head and upper body several times and their explanation..the girl was sleeping and dude was trying to awake her..makes sense.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

And, now that you mention it, are the thumbnails really an indication
that people are watching constantly? Granted I don't watch often
because I don't have a sub and the free cam views are just for shit,
but how many times have we read comments about the thumbs
showing empty rooms or people sleeping, etc?

totally right... and also more then once offline cams being there for more then 20-30 minutes.. Sex happening in some houses and empty rooms appearing there.. people with guests in houses and people sleeping on thumbs. that thumbs to me means nothing.. It's just 6 thumbs they choose

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

"Live..Zack is the real #alphabravocollins"..that moment when you see an dam rap&&& being treated like an glorious alpha male..🤢.

I don't care too much about other people opinions, but to some degree I'm able to understand high level of jealousy amid men's part of population 🤣

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

I don't care too much about other people opinions, but to some degree I'm able to understand high level of jealousy amid men's part of population 🤣

Don't imagine many being jealous of dudes like them😂,they look high a lot of times,they inject steroids shits to have more muscles size,they abuse girls in cams in front of dozen,thousands viewers,not dudes i would feel any jealous at all hehe.what i feel most regard them is..shame,not all men aren't like this,well most of us aren't.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, waldi said:

very true, nevertheless, I can still feel a small dose of jealousy in it  🧐

Don’t know if it’s jealousy or what..could be....or maybe not...I do sense that a lot of people are tougher on the men than the women on here..obviously, tampering with drinks and messing with a passed out person is never ever ok....However, zack and blonde are still on VH, people can agree not to like them and boycott their apartment which is what they should do if they want them kicked off. The friend is the one who was cutting the girl’s pants so that’s probably why the two guys are still allowed on vh, right or wrong..hope he doesn’t come back....But, unless you are going to cancel your  vh subscription and tell them it’s because of Zacks apartment staying online....well they probably aren’t going to do anything about it at this point. Hopefully, the girl is okay and it was a lesson learned for those involved and never ever happens again. Thank goodness it didn’t get any further than it did. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1