Nicole & Karl

Well, something's changed, different postures, not bad, but it's not good either. It's still not completely natural. Nicole doesn't want to see the penetration directly into the camera clearly!!! If you realize, when she is riding on top of Karl, does not lean forward not once even to give a kiss to her partner, she knows that if you do is going to see all its splendor! Which is what I want to see, as it has a wonderful pussy and ass and to top it off, the doggystyle, straight up against the cameras. We need to put a camera on the headboard of the bed too? No, we need Nicole to stop this nonsense!!! I'm sorry to bother you, it's my opinion! This girl is not being natural!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Gudari said:

Well, something's changed, different postures, not bad, but it's not good either. It's still not completely natural. Nicole doesn't want to see the penetration directly into the camera clearly!!! If you realize, when she is riding on top of Karl, does not lean forward not once even to give a kiss to her partner, she knows that if you do is going to see all its splendor! Which is what I want to see, as it has a wonderful pussy and ass and to top it off, the doggystyle, straight up against the cameras. We need to put a camera on the headboard of the bed too? No, we need Nicole to stop this nonsense!!! I'm sorry to bother you, it's my opinion! This girl is not being natural!!

And there's nothing you or I can do about it😫

• Like 1