Nicole & Karl

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, apricot said:

1st tweet was about tantric massage.

This Saturday will be a tantric massage class with a very special guest! Nicole & Karl's apt http://voyeur-house.tv/realm23  #massage #reallife #vh_tv

Tweeti Çevir

DuVKc5qX4AErTIS.jpg
0 yanıt0 retweet7 beğenme
Yanıtla

Retweetle

Beğen

Direkt mesaj

Wait a minute... the mother had pajamas on and they were in the living room talking quietly I guess not to wake her pero...si now they are in the bedroom... where is the mother? Is there a hidden bedroom with no cameras? What was missing...

21 hours ago, Sparkles said:

En este caso se trata de una almohadilla, era visible cuando se quitó los pantalones durante el sexo y la atención "especial" para ponerlos en la cama ..

Interesting video. They have sex having Nicole's period. He has his dick with a little blood and Nicole checks the blood on Karl's cock and on the sheet and then Nicole tells Karl that he doesn't have much blood, that's why he's afraid that Karl will run into it. I don't know... but I haven't seen Karl run into Nicole yet.

• Like 2

On 12/13/2018 at 8:08 PM, ze81 said:

It's so strange we talking about sex and how Nicole it's boring during it,she appeared in the other cam site and few weeks later she had super hot,lots of diferent positions sex,without caring about if people were seing her face or not,now she comes to VH(probrbay the most sexual active site)and doesn't show any of that side,it's really strange.

difference in compensation, perhaps

• Upvote 1