Nicole & Karl

Just now, At7 said:

They need to start paying attention to the other girl before this becomes awkward. Lol!!!

The other girl (dark lingerie) is Nicole, the tenant and girlfriend of the guy.. Guess this is some kind of gift to him to compensate for all the "shyness" she is having on cams loooool 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, At7 said:

So RLC is more tame compared to vh?

Yes, I'd have to say so. The nice thing about RLC is that the talent are forbidden to be visible here in the forums and RLC never says anything. The other main difference is the RLC talent get paid a salary versus the sex competition rat race you have here on VHTV. Anybody who tries to say that they don't have to have sex to be here is full of it. The truth is simple, have sex make money, have no sex, make no money. And it progress from there with the eventual need to bring in guests in order to draw any attention to your apt. Then it becomes a game of numbers. Do I pay for the guest, can I get away with lying to them about the cams, etc.... In a few months the money drops off and they have to leave. Something like that.

Just now, Sparkles said:

The other girl (dark lingerie) is Nicole, the tenant and girlfriend of the guy.. Guess this is some kind of gift to him to compensate for all the "shyness" she is having on cams loooool 

A girl who gives the gift of another girls pussy almost always expects another cock for themselves in return. Even if they say they don't (i.e. Mika), it will always be on their mind.

Here's a question. If you're girl let you have another girls pussy, but she got to have another dick, would you rather go first or let her go first? 

.....and if you went first and then couldn't go through with letting her have another dick, is that grounds for a breakup?