Nicole & Karl

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. But without it we miss overview of the bedroom. As you said another cam only for the bed needed.

exactly this is why we need another camera just for the bed,just one is too short,the other one is for the global view of the bedroom

As you said another cam only for the bed needed.

Wait... you mean to tell me that the managers opened an apartment without making sure there was good cam placement? Wow never thought that would ever happen on VH...

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Wait... you mean to tell me that the managers opened an apartment without making sure there was good cam placement? Wow never thought that would ever happen on VH...

Considering the sizes of the rooms it is not bad. We are just making suggestions for improvement. Considering they have no managers there they most likely put the cams there themselves. There is room for improvent but the general setup is not bad. 

Considering the sizes of the rooms it is not bad. We are just making suggestions for improvement. Considering they have no managers there they most likely put the cams there themselves. There is room for improvent but the general setup is not bad. 

And i would say that they can already give lessons to A&L crew... 

• Like 1

Well the fact that they are their own managers makes up for it. I thought they had managers. So hopefully they will make the improvements in the future.