Nicole & Karl

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Great Sparky, you're a star...Just 1 question...Are VH ok about you posting stuff like this from the locked rooms...?

Yes.. The only rule they ask is the site logo being visible in every moment uploaded 

(the bandicam logo part was an error from my part that only notice after recording 😁)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. The only rule they ask is the site logo being visible in every moment uploaded 

(the bandicam logo part was an error from my part that only notice after recording 😁)

I think there's another rule concerning videos. They have to be posted
using the Attachment Center. No third-party hosts. Is that still true?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I think there's another rule concerning videos. They have to be posted
using the Attachment Center. No third-party hosts. Is that still true?

I was thinking in that when i was writing the post.. But since i never upload videos before being a member didn't remember

But now i went to check the rules and you are right.. videos only through Attachment Center

Specifically for VHTV Apartment Boards & Topics

*8) VHTV  Has Requested when Posting any Videos that you use the Attachments Center Only. Posting any Videos using Third Party Hosting Sites or Links from External Websites will be Removed.

Also when Posting Pictures it Must Have the Voyeur-House.TV Logo in the Bottom Right Corner of the Picture and Visible in the Topic and Not Linked.

• Like 1

Karl it's adjusting cam3,but no improvement,he should move the tripe with the cam more to the right,not just turning the cam,that way the view would be more from front of sofa.The problem will be that will Kinda stay very close to tv and catch all the tv sound.But still..nothing beats an good front view of sofa zone.