3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The KKK apartment may be boring but it is definitely more Real Life than are the Barca apartments. 

What a pointless comparison. The problem is, all this apartments lack in Real Life. In Barcelona they replaced Real Life with shows. In this apartment, they keep their private lives away from the camera (best example Kamila) or hide a lot (best example Kristy and Kamila). 

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

To satisfy most RLC viewers RLC may need to to scrap the concept of real life roommate apartments, since most of the time real life for most people is boring unless people put on phony performances as in the Barca apartments. RLC may need to restrict itself to real life couples apartments and the Barca type unreal life show apartments because most of the present RLC viewers are watching almost exclusively for the sex. 

It's totally silly to pretend as if the KKK apartment is a prime example for Real Life. First, as already said, there is simply far too little life happening at this place. Secondly, they also have a tendency to fill the gap (missing Real Life) with shows (example: girls cuddle their backs half naked to attract viewers). The only difference is that the involvement of the girls in this apartment doesn't go so far as to really go through with the show. 

Anyway, i do not like the concept of the Barcelona Apartments, because they are far too artificial. So the couple apartments are currently the actual reason for me to continue paying RLC. At the same time however I would appreciate a little more variety and like the concept of roommate apartments. It just the issue that ...

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

I do really like the concept with roommate apartments, and I kind of wish that RLC would add more of them, but it isn't going to work very great if it is only going to be occupied by tenants like Kamilla and Emily.

The Concept can not work, if there are some girls not actually agree to the idea of the project. If RLC doesn't clean up here and let girls like Kamila go, it would always end lifeless and artificial, because it is so simple just to pretend and not actually participate.

• Like 1

Let's be truthful, what the people are complaining about is the lack of sex in the apartment. They like couples apartments because there is frequent sex, but to be honest when they are not fucking the couples apartments are just as boring as the KKK apartment primarily because we cannot understand what they are saying.

Another problem with the roommates apartment is if the girls are going to have sex in the apartment, not only do they need to find some guy they want to fuck; but they need to find some guy who is willing to have sex in front of cameras with thousands of people watching him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Let's be truthful, what the people are complaining about is the lack of sex in the apartment. They like couples apartments because there is frequent sex, but to be honest when they are not fucking the couples apartments are just as boring as the KKK apartment primarily because we cannot understand what they are saying.

Of course, the sex life is an an essential component on a voyeur page. That is the reason why  RLC put all this cameras into the bedrooms. 😂

BTW, I have already mentioned this several times and explicitly pointed out that unfortunately the girls in this apartment (especially Kamila) keep their sex life away from the view of the cameras. Still, this is not the only element of their private life that is missing, but for sure the most apparent. Trying to create the impression, as if this has not been clearly addressed here, is ridiculous.

42 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Another problem with the roommates apartment is if the girls are going to have sex in the apartment, not only do they need to find some guy they want to fuck; but they need to find some guy who is willing to have sex in front of cameras with thousands of people watching him.

For you, it's everybody's fault except those who are really to blame. We have seen in the past, that the concept can work (about two years ago in this apartment), as long as the girls participate for real.

It's simply not the others fault if Kamila decides to keep her private life away, or if Kristy hides from the camera. The girls themselves are to blame.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Of course, the sex life is an an essential component on a voyeur page. That is the reason why  RLC put all this cameras into the bedrooms. 😂

BTW, I have already mentioned this several times and explicitly pointed out that unfortunately the girls in this apartment (especially Kamila) keep their sex life away from the view of the cameras. Still, this is not the only element of their private life that is missing, but for sure the most apparent. Trying to create the impression, as if this has not been clearly addressed here, is ridiculous.

For you, it's everybody's fault except those who are really to blame. We have seen in the past, that the concept can work (about two years ago in this apartment), as long as the girls participate for real.

It's simply not the others fault if Kamila decides to keep her private life away, or if Kristy hides from the camera. The girls themselves are to blame.

You are convinced that Kami is having sex outside the apartment and you have absolutely no way of knowing that. I'm not happy that they don't spend more time in the apartment; but I'm not sure, according to you, what exactly they are suppose to be doing inside the apartment when they are there that would make you happy. 

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I do because I get some of their conversations translated... and she is.

Share the translations and I might believe you. And if it is true,it could be that the guy she is having sex with does not want to do it on camera or it is some guy she wants a lasting relationship with and is afraid the cameras will scare him away or make him feel she is weird.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Share the translations and I might believe you.

1. I don't care if you don't believe.

2. What's to stop me from making any ol' shit up and passing it off as translation? I'm merely telling you what I know. Believe me or don't believe me.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

1. I don't care if you don't believe.

2. What's to stop me from making any ol' shit up and passing it off as translation? I'm merely telling you what I know. Believe me or don't believe me.

More chance I would believe you with translations than with no translations. Difficult to make up that type conversation in a believable manner.

• Like 1

Kamila never was completely sure why Egor ended their relationship. I've often wondered if the cameras in the apartment didn't in some way affect his opinion of Kami. If she does have a bf outside the apartment maybe she thinks the same way and doesn't want it to happen again.