3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

17 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

You are not objective at all, and you don't see it. You want sex, sex, sex, so you are on the wrong apartment. Can't you just accept that ?

My point is actually very simply that sex and other elements of their private life normaly take place in apartments should not be kept away from the cameras on a voyeur page, because that is what RLC is all about. It is not a fan shrine for wannabe princesses, who actually give a shit about the idea of the project and just use it for freeloading. 

Anyway, please don't take this too seriously. I know, you just want to protect the girls, but in the end, this simply prevents you from see the obvious. Especially Kamila has been a freeloader for a long time, which RLC should have kicked out a long time ago. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

My point is actually very simply that sex and other elements of their private life normaly take place in apartments should not be kept away from the cameras on a voyeur page, because that is what RLC is all about. It is not a fan shrine for wannabe princesses, who actually give a shit about the idea of the project and just use it for freeloading. 

Anyway, please don't take this too seriously. I know, you just want to protect the girls, but in the end, this simply prevents you from see the obvious. Especially Kamila has been a freeloader for a long time, which RLC should have kicked out a long time ago. 

Could be also that guys like you with your derogatory comments make the girls no willing too much to share... There is point to please you anyway, just an angry guy.

25 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Could be also that guys like you with your derogatory comments make the girls no willing too much to share... There is point to please you anyway, just an angry guy.

Not even a little angry. I would even call myself a happy RLC customer. I just think that another cast would make sense. Especially Kamila should have been gone a long time ago.

Anyway, to assume that the girls are less involved due to the comments About their non-participation is nonsense, because there would not be such comments when they would actually participate. Your comment is just one more attempt to defend who, in the end, are the really to blame. The girls, especially Kamila, have decided to keep their private lives away or to hide. That's something even you should be able to realize. 

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

I see that the Christmas tree is going up and decorations are being put on by the so called freeloader and the other guest--

of course Kami is lying on the couch directing the activities  😏

I think she'd be a good substitute for Kamila. 🙂 At least it'd be worth a try. 

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think she'd be a good substitute for Kamila. 🙂 At least it'd be worth a try. 

Why don't you watch the other Apartments, most of us enjoy the KKK apartment. It is like living real life.   Most People don't lie on top of cover and turn the lights on to masterbate. do you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jham said:

Why don't you watch the other Apartments, most of us enjoy the KKK apartment. It is like living real life.   Most People don't lie on top of cover and turn the lights on to masterbate. do you.

I'm not sure, do you mean that sarcastically?

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

You keep insisting that you know what Kami is doing outside the apartment  How do you know that she is having sex outside the apartment? If Kami is not having sex anywhere then she is not hiding it, is she?