3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You keep insisting that you know what Kami is doing outside the apartment  How do you know that she is having sex outside the apartment? If Kami is not having sex anywhere then she is not hiding it, is she?

Again, use your common sence. "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

This isn't a matter of a court hearing. It's much more the situation where someone tries to sell snakes oil to you. You simply use your mind and your life experience to see what is really going on. 

snake-oil-salesman.jpg

I just used my common sense and realized that Kamila is nothing but a freeloader. It's the best I can do in an situation with incomplete knowledge and certainly better than trusting that this friendly looking guy on the photo won't lie. 

My God! same three people say the same shit over and over. Go to another apartment if you don't like this one. I don't even pay for  RLC anymore I just want to see whats up with my fav. apt. and same three dudes keep bitching about this apt.  Those who like this apt ignore these losers, trolls. Stop feeding into this.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think she'd be a good substitute for Kamila. 🙂 At least it'd be worth a try. 

Yes, Katya is good looking, and she seems very friendly with everyone, and fun too. ❤️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

Again, use your common sence. "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

This isn't a matter of a court hearing. It's much more the situation where someone tries to sell snakes oil to you. You simply use your mind and your life experience to see what is really going on. 

snake-oil-salesman.jpg

I just used my common sense and realized that Kamila is nothing but a freeloader. It's the best I can do in an situation with incomplete knowledge and certainly better than trusting that this friendly looking guy on the photo won't lie. 

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

I also think that she would have way less trouble with the camera than Kristy and Kamila. 

Compared to what?
  fuck in front of the cameras? done by Kamila, Kristy and Kaley (even as guests), Katya is just a guest but she never invited a boyfriend even when she keeps the apartment to herself
  take nude showers? done by all the girls (luckily by the way) 😁
  to show their intimacy? also done by all the girls, and without lying I think it's Kamila who wins hands down when she gets shaved by the beautician
Masturbating, done by all the girls (even if I already hear under the covers) except by katya

Agreed, I love ALL the girls in this apartment, whether they are tenants or their friends who are sleeping, but I do not think other girls are better than the one we have for the moment

Especially the most important in this apartment, it is not so girls are fucked every night but it is the relationship they can share as roommates and close friends

• Like 4