3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

49 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think all those who can claim that Kamilla still is of any interest, are mostly those who remember her from 2.5 years ago.

The funny thing about this statement is she wasn't even interesting 2.5 years ago either.

4 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

This apartment is. total waste of time. That they are still there is puzzling. 

It is not that puzzling. Same reason Maya is still there. I don't think RLC would kick anyone out, for almost anything, unless they want to leave the project themself. After watching RLC for over 2 years, I think that is their policy and practice. And I see good and bad with that too. It is certanly not good if the average is to sack most tenants after a month or two either, like at VHTV.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

It is not that puzzling. Same reason Maya is still there. I don't think RLC would kick anyone out, for almost anything, unless they want to leave the project themself. After watching RLC for over 2 years, I think that is their policy and practice. And I see good and bad with that too. It is certanly not good if the average is to sack most tenants after a month or two either, like at VHTV.

I agree completely having watched for more than 5 years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

It is certanly not good if the average is to sack most tenants after a month or two either, like at VHTV.

VH business practices is a fucking travesty. I honestly don't see how or why anyone would ever want to get with them.

16 hours ago, ed2 said:

@Alladino To be fair, I do think Kristy is a pretty good tenant. She spends almost all her time out (working, dancing), yet she stands for like 90% of the action in this apartment. She has sex with her boyfriends, she invite friends, and arrange parties. As moos points out, Kamilla and Kaley might have a real life too, but I agree with you, the part of it that happens on cam is even much less interesting than my own misserable life. I think all those who can claim that Kamilla still is of any interest, are mostly those who remember her from 2.5 years ago.

Kristy could be a real win, if she would finally accepted the cameras and stop to hide. I also think we should not forget that her renewed involvement just started a few weeks ago. For the rest of the year she was even less active than Kamila.

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think it's good that Maya is still in the project. 🙂  

On 12/19/2018 at 3:53 PM, Ridgerunner said:

KKK apartment is now occupied by everyone except KKK. I'm beginning to believe all three girls are preparing to leave RLC, maybe at the end of the year or February which would be  3rd anniversary of the apartment..

can't wait this moment when kamila and kailey will return in mom's  house for good,totally waste of time this two girls they are just freeloaders on rlc  this is the reality I can return in three years the situation will be the same

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:53 PM, Ridgerunner said:

KKK apartment is now occupied by everyone except KKK. I'm beginning to believe all three girls are preparing to leave RLC, maybe at the end of the year or February which would be  3rd anniversary of the apartment..

I think it would be a good thing if RLC could finally put an end to this tragedy. I don't know why they should wait any longer. It would be best just to pull the plug now and look out for new residents who appreciate the project.