Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2018)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:48 AM, baseggioleen69 said:

since a few days I can not read the videos "daily playback is limited for members" and it became paid even to watch?

You can still download the video. All MAB is doing is trying to get you to become a paid member. However, it will not download at full speed.

It then becomes an issue of " how much is your time worth?"

Seventy two hours is the  limit any video via MAB will be available. 

Some confusion here, I think. It's not MAB that baseggioleen was referring to, but Reallifecam itself.

There are now times during the day when it's not possible to view inside any of the free rooms as the only button shown is to invite you to become a member.

It is usually only there for a short while and with patience the additional second button allowing non-members to watch the action in the free rooms reappears.

It is annoying, but it's not permanent throughout the day. Just need to try again after a while to get to watch the free action once again.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:48 AM, baseggioleen69 said:

since a few days I can not read the videos "daily playback is limited for members" and it became paid even to watch?

Clear your Browser Cache, Temp Files and Cookies or Refresh the Page will usually allow the RLC Video Screen to show again.

• Like 2

Il y a 10 heures, bubbleobillo a dit :

Une certaine confusion ici, je pense. Il n'est pas MAB que baseggioleen faisait référence, mais Reallifecam lui-même.

Il y a maintenant fois au cours de la journée où il est impossible de voir à l'intérieur de l'une des chambres libres comme le seul bouton affiché est de vous inviter à devenir membre.

Il est généralement là que pour peu de temps et avec patience le bouton seconde supplémentaire permettant aux non-membres de regarder l'action dans les chambres libres réapparaît.

Il est ennuyeux, mais ce n'est pas permanent tout au long de la journée. Juste besoin d'essayer à nouveau après un certain temps pour regarder l'action à nouveau libre.

thank you

3 hours ago, mont said:

the video won't play 4 me

i don't get understand!! but if you meant downloading, it's still works  , if you meant a video doesn't play with you ?!! you need to change off a video player to for  Media player or VLC..

3 hours ago, just man said:
7 hours ago, mont said:

the video won't play 4 me

i don't get understand!! but if you meant downloading, it's still works  , if you meant a video doesn't play with you ?!! you need to change off a video player to for  Media player or VLC..

I think he meant the embedded Gfycat clip wouldn't play, not the mab
download. It wouldn't play for me, either, but it will download. Just
right-click on the Gfycat clip and choose "Save video as..." Then you
can play it from your hard drive.

• Like 3