Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2018)

3 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Yes, she has a website where she gives her personal phone number and does personal skype shows with anyone who asks.

I am not sure if I believe you, but what more could she show us on Skype (usually bad quality video) than she shows on RLC? I think I know her body and her pussy in the closest detail, well she has not opened her pussy all wide, but all that we have seen is beautiful. I have never seen her doing Skype shows yet, I think she should put her pussy very very close to the laptop camera if she wanted to give a new experience for the man at the other end.

• Like 1

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Calle said:

I am not sure if I believe you, but what more could she show us on Skype (usually bad quality video) than she shows on RLC? I think I know her body and her pussy in the closest detail, well she has not opened her pussy all wide, but all that we have seen is beautiful. I have never seen her doing Skype shows yet, I think she should put her pussy very very close to the laptop camera if she wanted to give a new experience for the man at the other end.

lol it's not true at all. I was making fun of someone asking for personal information when it's the #1 taboo on this site.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

your so full of it. she wants me. we meet up every few days and and get naked and play around. but before i can put my dick in one of her holes my old lady wakes me up. but one night my old lady going to fall asleep on the couch and i'm going to fuck her. 

So you fuck your old lady only when she is asleep?

11 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

your so full of it. she wants me. we meet up every few days and and get naked and play around. but before i can put my dick in one of her holes my old lady wakes me up. but one night my old lady going to fall asleep on the couch and i'm going to fuck her. 

I myself would just ask her if she wants to play Chesterfield Checkers.  She makes the first move and then I jump her.   :biggrin:

• Like 3