Juliet

Guest hacıvat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

ahah twitter guy still don't know who is julliet

i think he knows everything ,the project have Juliet not her friend, the twitter guy job is promoting vhtv tenants not their friends , and he did .

6 minutes ago, x1000 said:

i think he knows everything ,the project have Juliet not her friend, the twitter guy job is promoting vhtv tenants not their friends , and he did .

When a promotion of something consists on lying... doesn't seems a very good promotion.. It was what was done here.. They didn't said (like on the following twitter from this house) Juliet Apartment.. they did what is a normal failure procedure.. one girl is living there .. so it has to be juliet.. 

Just now, Sparkles said:

When a promotion of something consists on lying... doesn't seems a very good promotion.. It was what was done here.. They didn't said (like on the following twitter from this house) Juliet Apartment.. they did what is a normal failure procedure.. one girl is living there .. so it has to be juliet..  

what i said not my opinion ,  i just explained his lie and its purpose . 😂

• Like 1

Just now, x1000 said:

what i said not my opinion ,  i just explained his lie and its purpose . 😂

Agree with the purpose but they should be more professional.. they could get some tenants in "problems" when they put some of them fucking with other people without being them 😁😁 

Just now, Sparkles said:

Agree with the purpose but they should be more professional.. they could get some tenants in "problems" when they put some of them fucking with other people without being them 😁😁 

sure  if she was misty , he will never do that 😂