Juliet

Guest hacıvat

9 minutes ago, waldi said:

sure, but it's the vhtv who suffers the acute slump of viewership;  according to the websites which analyze  the statistics

And again... there was other stuff going on in other apartments. A girl had a solo session, two couples had sex that I know of, and there was an attempted threesome which lasted for a few hours. Maybe you'd be on to something IF this party was the only thing going on last, but it wasn't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And again... there was other stuff going on in other apartments. A girl had a solo session, two couples had sex that I know of, and there was an attempted threesome which lasted for a few hours. Maybe you'd be on to something IF this party was the only thing going on last, but it wasn't.

I know what was happening in other apartments. Originally I responded to golfer's comment about the vh current trend. I'm not saying that vh is already dead; what I'm saying is, direction is wrong imo, unless vhtv is happy with that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, waldi said:

I know what was happening in other apartments. Originally I responded to golfer's comment about the vh current trend. I'm not saying that vh is already dead; what I'm saying is, direction is wrong imo, unless vhtv is happy with that

With VHTV for $40 you get close to 40 apartments, timeline and archive of around 70,000 videos. Also you get 2 new apartments every week so god forbid you don't get bored.

With RLC you get half the number of apartments + timeline for double the price. Forget about the archive and all the new fresh meat arriving all the time.

IMO there is no comparison - VHTV wins hands down!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WatcherCC said:

With VHTV for $40 you get close to 40 apartments, timeline and archive of around 70,000 videos. Also you get 2 new apartments every week so god forbid you don't get bored.

With RLC you get half the number of apartments + timeline for double the price. Forget about the archive and all the new fresh meat arriving all the time.

IMO there is no comparison - VHTV wins hands down!

As an premium user of both sites for years i totaly agree with you,for me VHTV it's better than rlc.If was about one year,year and half ago..and someone sayed that VH it's better,or more bang for the Money i would say..nonsense.Nowdays..VH all the way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, nack said:

Its simple Zoi - YOU like it.I don't.

Not everyone can have same preferences.

Trust me my friend, I don't like it neither. I don't like sitting all night watching them and get nothing.

What I said was how I explained the situation to myself.

• Like 1

Le 11/30/2018 à 4:58 PM, jabbath1987 a dit :

Looks to me quite professional what they do. Not to compare with Gargamel or AL tech guy. I also hope they will visit there for some parties now.

Who or what is gargamel.sorry for being thick.