Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #8

Now, out and about in the balmy Siberian weather.  At 0 F. I suspect it will be a shopping trip. Or she may be going to check on the stray dogs. To make sure they are getting food and water.

Since I am not included in their plans. It is all speculation on my part. The only thing I am sure of, is that she is not in the apartment.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Now, out and about in the balmy Siberian weather.  At 0 F. I suspect it will be a shopping trip. Or she may be going to check on the stray dogs. To make sure they are getting food and water.

Since I am not included in their plans. It is all speculation on my part. The only thing I am sure of, is that she is not in the apartment.  

Well said, but I would be led to believe that she pushed the agenda, and that she is totally in charge right now. Aside from her brief encounters with nature, she has clearly shown she is large and in charge. It's been happening for the better part of two years.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, baronsamedi said:

is it just me, or is the cam in leoras appartment lagging aynd freezing up from time to time?

Depending on which camera you are referring to. If it is camera 10, no it is not just you.

It has buffering issues when more than two viewers are enticed to watch Leora  at the foot of the bed.

Then gets worse as the number of viewers increases.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, scutus said:

Depending on which camera you are referring to. If it is camera 10, no it is not just you.

It has buffering issues when more than two viewers are enticed to watch Leora  at the foot of the bed.

Then gets worse as the number of viewers increases.

That's why I think she needs her own bandwidth just for her. 

• Like 5

iT

3 hours ago, scutus said:

Now, out and about in the balmy Siberian weather.  At 0 F. I suspect it will be a shopping trip.   

It may seem like " balmy " weather to them at the moment, but the reality is at 0, F. its still 32 degrees Fahrenheit below freezing, and minus 17 Celsius. Here in the UK we think its bloody cold at + 2-4 Celsius or 35-39 Fahrenheit...although the dampness doesn't help.😺

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It may seem like " balmy " weather to them at the moment, but the reality is at 0, F. its still 32 degrees Fahrenheit below freezing, and minus 17 Celsius. Here in the UK we think its bloody cold at + 2-4 Celsius or 35-39 Fahrenheit...although the dampness doesn't help.😺

That woman could melt ice. She'll be fine outside. Now, if we could just snuggle up with her in her coat, we'd be fine.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

iT

Well Jimbo, i couldn't sleep last night, cause it was to cold !! I had to pull out a blanket, it's 55* in Miami, Florida 😖

• Like 2