May & Archie

22 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's a very famous instrument worldwide 😁 You don't expect that only Scottish people plays Bagpipe!! 😁

Generally yes I would. There are always exceptions as in anything but yes a bagpipe is a Scottish instrument.

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well i saw them a lot around here in medieval fairs and none of them are played by scottish people 😁

All country's have their national instruments even Portugal, doesn't mean no one else is allowed to play them. All i am saying is that the bagpipes are the national instrument of Scotland as is the Digeridoo is the national instrument of Australia however you want to argue it.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

All country's have their national instruments even Portugal, doesn't mean no one else is allowed to play them. All i am saying is that the bagpipes are the national instrument of Scotland as is the Digeridoo is the national instrument of Australia however you want to argue it.

I'm not arguing 🙂.. just telling that to play national instruments doesn't need to be settlers like you said here

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Were they Australian settlers as the didgeridoo is an Australian instrument.

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why was this house moved to archives when no official announcement has been made?

Not uncommon twitter not saying anything when houses are close...  and some of them are still in "relocation" or "tech problems" for many months.. 

3 hours ago, HarveyB said:

Unfortunately Archie & May have left our project this night due to personal reasons.
You always can find all moments with them in our archive: 
https://voyeur-house.tv/moments?&realm=realm44

Regards,
Voyeur House TV.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really hope Jeka will fire him now. How many fails did he produce already?

Would be the smartest thing to do so..don't expect jeka to do it😂.The worst things isn't even the number of failures places(that are a lot)but all them one after another..nothings2(those two girls that hadn't sex an single time in cams)then A&E..Zzzzzzz,Then the butter ass massage girls..aka nothings3(again zero sex in cams),then this two,suposly were an couple and lesbians..they were doing always most of things outside and they "split" fast as hell.Not an single good house by the dude.

13 hours ago, Robwin said:

Were they Australian settlers as the didgeridoo is an Australian instrument.

Actually, the didjeridu is an instrument of the Aboriginal culture. They
are the indigenous people of that continent who were there for many
1000s of years before it was ever known as Australia or settled, or
more accurately, stolen by outsiders.

Recent dating of the earliest known archaeological sites on the
Australian continent has set the date for Aboriginal presence in
Australia to be at least 40,000 years old. Some of the evidence
points to dates over 60,000 years. In fact, they hold the distinction
of being the oldest living culture on the planet.

• Like 1