B3 Amanda & Pablo, Jenn & Frank - General Topic December #1

what the hell is wrong with Frank ? He has two beautiful half naked women in his bed, and where is he at ? Feeding his with the wrong kind of food, and then sitting in the living room. I know exactly where I would be and what I would be feeding my face with. I also know with what head my mind would be thinking, so to me Frank is only half a man right now if that !!!! he is a sad little pussy   cat.

See the source image

Hello everyone, I do not usually thank couples for their participation, but I have to make an exception for Amanda and Pablo and I share the words of Naga & Charlie.Amanda is a funny girl, sexy, beautiful, I have also appreciated the attitude of Pablo a big thank you to both, I wish you the best in your professional and private life...:heart:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, I do not usually thank couples for their participation, but I have to make an exception for Amanda and Pablo and I share the words of Naga & Charlie.Amanda is a funny girl, sexy, beautiful, I have also appreciated the attitude of Pablo a big thank you to both, I wish you the best in your professional and private life...:heart:

Been saying it all along.. and well said.. too:biggrin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I wonder if they will send that beautiful red head girl to clean A/P's room and B3. She is something. 

if its a deep clean possibly Ludmilla  Olga  but the red head would be nice though...however recently her pressed starched whites just haven't been that....hmm:undecided:

• Like 2