B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #4

I thinks she wants and needs their friendship and maybe a little intimacy but not on a grand scale.    Does that make sense? 

Wow Cheesy One.

That is the most coherent thing you have ever said. I am proud of you. 

See there is some heart in you after all.

She was digging Anita because they're closer in age and no one can say no to Anita's charm. 

But I always think about the next day. You see Salma got a quick lesson and as did Dalia and would not join in with L&S. But Oksi was down with it.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

So here we disagree.
The girls aren't free to do anything unless RLC approve and most of the things the girls are doing is directly because RLC told them to.

you are wrong on that...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

You can nitpick specific cases and try to disprove my point but that's not how it work.
I've been watching this site for more then two years now and i saw the weirdest things.
yesterday when sandra got 2 calls in front of the camera !!!! was the biggest spit in the face i, as a costumer, has ever seen.

Now you can "eat" RLC shit and tell yourself it's tasty, it's your call.
But as long as people like you will keep funding this shit company, the content will keep deteriorating to a point when, in some months/years from now, even you will  realize that you have been stepped on this entire time. 

They waited for the new girl and wanted the guys out. The plane was delayed and they were thrown out again when she finally arrived

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

You can nitpick specific cases and try to disprove my point but that's not how it work.
I've been watching this site for more then two years now and i saw the weirdest things.
yesterday when sandra got 2 calls in front of the camera !!!! was the biggest spit in the face i, as a costumer, has ever seen.

But as long as people like you will keep funding this shit company, the content will keep deteriorating to a point when, in some months/years from now, even you will  realize that you have been stepped on this entire time. 

Why are you offended that they do what is in the companies best interest. You are wrong to say I am pointing out the obvious. Alice from B2 or Leona from B3 they were directed to? Come on Johnny let it go it is over. No one is keeping score here but you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I thinks she wants and needs their friendship and maybe a little intimacy but not on a grand scale.    Does that make sense? 

Wow Cheesy One.

That is the most coherent thing you have ever said. I am proud of you. 

See there is some heart in you after all.

She was digging Anita because they're closer in age and no one can say no to Anita's charm. 

But I always think about the next day. You see Salma got a quick lesson and as did Dalia and would not join in with L&S. But Oksi was down with it.

Actually I didn't see any of that because I refused to watch B4 until I was sure those guys were gone.  

Dalia really likes Anita and enjoys being with her but even there much of what she does she isn't comfortable with.  She does it for Anita and there are things you haven't and won't see from her even for Anita.  She won't go down on anyone.  She will bate her with the vibrator but she won't finger her.  When she gives anyone a massage she will rub the butt cheeks but will not go down into the pussy.  Anita has gotten frustrated several times because she has asked or instructed her to do things and Dalia shakes her head and won't do it. 

And yes I do have some heart.  If I didn't I wouldn't care about Dalia and I wouldn't have been disgusted by the actions of S & L and Oksi with those guys.

I will be gone until this evening so I expect you guys to look after things and keep an eye on Dalia.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, johnny1990 said:

May I suggest that with your disdain and dislike for RLC that you quit paying them yourself and find better things to do---😐

• Like 4