Gia & Anthony Part 2 - Las Vegas

Guest hacıvat

19 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree. The whole thing smells fishy there. Maybe already moving to Chicago 🤣

Back to Grandma's house to live in the basement I guess. I do admire Anthony's ability to have completely fucked over James though. Seriously! Well done Anthony. 👏👏👏

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Back to Grandma's house to live in the basement I guess. I do admire Anthony's ability to have completely fucked over James though. Seriously! Well done Anthony. 👏👏👏

There isn't an old saying..if you are deceived one time..ok can happen..two times..now you are being dumb and should be smarter..three times..really..dammm how dumb can you be!?..

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

There isn't an old saying..if you are deceived one time..ok can happen..two times..now you are being dumb and should be smarter..three times..really..dammm how dumb can you be!?..

Another good saying ......."You can fool some people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time."

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Another good saying ......."You can fool some people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time."

I repeat - I do not understand concept US house. Money motivation - 0. Yesterday, Dana earned on Chaturbate - more than she earns in normal VH day without 3some. I'll repeat - in USA even delivering pizza = there will be much bigger salary.

Therefore, no money motivation. Just for fun? Like Hector and Marla? Well then - they can turn off apartment on any day, leave apartment, do nothing weeks. They do not make money here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

I repeat - I do not understand concept US house. Money motivation - 0. Yesterday, Dana earned on Chaturbate - more than she earns in normal VH day without 3some. I'll repeat - in USA even delivering pizza = there will be much bigger salary.

Therefore, no money motivation. Just for fun? Like Hector and Marla? Well then - they can turn off apartment on any day, leave apartment, do nothing weeks. They do not make money here.

Must admit I am at a loss to understand why they even bother with VH.

33 minutes ago, groomy said:

It's really strange,for some unknown reason VH it's willing to support this two constant lies towards VH clients,why..have no ideia,they aren't active,not even attractive at all,they don't seem to attract many views.Seems an lost lost situation,maybe there are other unknown business between this residents and site,obvious they are having an diferent treatment in comparation to a lot other houses.

• Like 1