Gia & Anthony Part 2 - Las Vegas

Guest hacıvat

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Here are the hidden areas I found so far:

GiaAnthony3.thumb.JPG.0e26565914f114a54c85215418490f10.JPG  0 GiaAnthony2.thumb.JPG.ae749f52c707aeabfcba4b416729a5af.JPG  0 GiaAnthony5.thumb.JPG.ed11eae9f82f368134239d008f96523b.JPG  0

Just guessing.. but
from bedroom i would say the left arrow is the entry to bathroom (the angle of the entry seems to be the same) and the right arrow the door to entry in bedroom. 
from kitchen the right one my guess is some kind of pantry
from bathroom the one at left leads to bedroom.. and the center one is just a question of having angle enough to catch the tub.. "it ends" at that lavatory 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Just guessing.. but
from bedroom i would say the left arrow is the entry to bathroom and the right arrow the door to entry in bedroom. 
from bathroom the one at left leads to bedroom.. and the center one is just a question of having angle enough to catch the tub.. "it ends" at that lavatory 

So we miss at least two hallway cams and one bathroom cam...

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Just guessing.. but
from bedroom i would say the left arrow is the entry to bathroom (the angle of the entry seems to be the same) and the right arrow the door to entry in bedroom. 

Yep all seems very logical so far well done pal. No doubt the floor plan will reveal all ::)

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

So we miss at least two hallway cams and one bathroom cam...

Bathroom i don't think is needed because it shows everything and if you pull the cam more down to show people on lavatory you will lose the tub. Don' think there is a much more space in there
Now i believe that in the 1st floor could be other hidden rooms because from there we only have one bedroom on that floor and on main floor you have living room, dining room, hall, kitchen 

Just now, Sparkles said:

Bathroom i don't think is needed because it shows everything and if you pull the cam more down to show people on lavatory you will lose the tub. Don' think there is a much more space in there
Now i believe that in the 1st floor could be other hidden rooms because from there we only have one bedroom on that floor and on main floor you have living room, dining room, hall, kitchen 

My guess is at least half of the house is in the "dark"

• Like 1