Gia & Anthony Part 2 - Las Vegas

Guest hacıvat

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Building a whole floor only for a bedroom and a bathroom. No way. My guess it is as big as ground floor 

Sometimes it isn't ... but sure here isn't only that size. The bedroom don't even have a balcony like is normally to have in this type of houses 

54 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Building a whole floor only for a bedroom and a bathroom. No way. My guess it is as big as ground floor 

Of course it is, the 1st floor has to be as least as big as the ground floor that is only logical so how they can say there is only 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom upstairs is a load of bollocks. You don't have to be Einstein to work that out :biggrin:

Just now, Robwin said:

Of course it is, the 1st floor has to be as least as big as the ground floor that is only logical so how they can say there is only 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom upstairs is a load of bollocks. You don't have to be Einstein to work that out :biggrin:

Found the next hidden room

GiaAnthony7.thumb.JPG.98696bc9460090ccd1f9baa4f684112e.JPG

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Robwin said:

It's like i said, don't believe it's the situation here.. but we have a lot of houses here where that don't happen or because of balconies or because "death" areas on first floor (depend always on the project and the architect)