Gia & Anthony Part 2 - Las Vegas

Guest hacıvat

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I would have had it done sooner but I am having major computer issues the last few days.  Takes forever to get Windows10 booted to the Log-In Screen.  I have to reset and restart the computer 30 times or more before the Log-In Screen appears.  Don't know if it's the Hard Drive, Processor, Motherboard, Weak Power Supply or Graphics Card giving the trouble. 

Could be issues with OS? Did you try to reinstall it? or using an restore point??  if i have to guess on hardware my first bet would be the hard drive.. 

About Gia&Anthony, if you think it's a good idea move the posts from the "intermission" of today to "Vegas" section. Started here https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/11742-intermission/?do=findComment&comment=1635479902

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Could be issues with OS? Did you try to reinstall it? or using an restore point??  if i have to guess on hardware my first bet would be the hard drive.. 

About Gia&Anthony, if you think it's a good idea move the posts from the "intermission" of today to "Vegas" section. Started here https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/11742-intermission/?do=findComment&comment=1635479902

It's been going on quite awhile.  I have run my Back Up and have clean installed numerous times but the issue still persists. The machine I have is over 7 Years Old so it's likely time to invest in something newer.

The comments have been moved.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's been going on quite awhile.  I have run my Back Up and have clean installed numerous times but the issue still persists. The machine I have is over 7 Years Old so it's likely time to invest in something newer.

The comments have been moved.

So with that details.. OS problem is excluded and my bet on hard drive increase 😁 Could also be one of the memory dimm . A computer with 7 years will still be fine (depending on the work needed of course) if it's a problem in the hard drive and you replace it by a SSD 

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So with that details.. OS problem is excluded and my bet on hard drive increase 😁 Could also be one of the memory dimm . A computer with 7 years will still be fine (depending on the work needed of course) if it's a problem in the hard drive and you replace it by a SSD 

I have changed the Memory Sticks but it still doing the same thing. I'll have to order a new Hard Drive and see if that solves things.  It's the least expensive item to start with.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did they both pass out on the bed?

Assume so just looked on the timeline and they they were awake about 5 mins ago lol. have been looking every so often earlier and noted that Anthony has been doing his usual walking from room to room routine lol.

The trouble is the time zone is no good for me as its only just gone 6pm there and i should be in noddy land now or soon will be and i certainly ain't gonna be up on the computer early in the bloody morning lol.

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Assume so just looked on the timeline and they they were awake about 5 mins ago lol. have been looking every so often earlier and noted that Anthony has been doing his usual walking from room to room routine lol.

The trouble is the time zone is no good for me as its only just gone 6pm there and i should be in noddy land now or soon will be and i certainly ain't gonna be up on the computer early in the bloody morning lol.

My guess is you won't miss much...

• Like 1