Gia & Anthony Part 2 - Las Vegas

Guest hacıvat

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Oh they left just end of november. So you must have saw them.

I thought you meant that they visited the old US VHTV place. Sure I saw Lexy & Pete learning English and stuff. But native English at all times is going to be a totally different ball game as far as engagement with the English speaking audience.

6 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

Hearing English on VHTV is a whole new experience for a VHTV noob like myself. Very exciting 🤪

happy joy GIF

Lexy&Pete.

Dana&Chris (high level and Dana some French).

Piper - average level.

Selma - high level and communicated regularly with English-speaking friend on videocalls.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

But native English at all times is going to be a totally different ball game as far as engagement with the English speaking audience.

Well from when they were last on here with their American accent you could hardly understand anything they said especially when you have background noise as well 

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Lexy&Pete.

Dana&Chris (high level and Dana some French).

Piper - average level.

Selma - high level and communicated regularly with English-speaking friend on videocalls.

Groomy, it's not about the odd English sentence here or there. It's about following the entire story of the location without having to guess what's going on or relying on your translations at times. This is going to be like the Virtual Reality of VHTV for us English speaking folks.

22 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's like i said, don't believe it's the situation here.. but we have a lot of houses here where that don't happen or because of balconies or because "death" areas on first floor (depend always on the project and the architect) 

Don't know what your houses are like but generally the upper floors mirror the floors underneath so the structural integrity is maintained. 

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Well from when they were last on here with their American accent you could hardly understand anything they said especially when you have background noise as well 

So far I've mainly heard the maintenance guys talking and your already bursting my bubble? lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't know what your houses are like but generally the upper floors mirror the floors underneath so the structural integrity is maintained. 

Just some examples what i was trying to say of a possibility (but in general they are mirrors yes) 

House_LFo900_Imagem_Fraser_02_for%20sale

pt_algarve_211894_698.jpg