Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #9

20 hours ago, scutus said:

Let me stir up the hornets nest !!!   You may have just hit the reason the  " pubes " disappeared  !!  :biggrin:

I am not sure about the hot date.   Leora always looks " HOT".     :wink:

Maybe she just like the feel of being bald. I admit I did found the totally bald odd at first although it probably too me a while to notice - as you know where my eyes normally are - but now after so many years she kind of looks odd with it. Just her.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I wonder if Leora could bate while Paul is working on the computer?

Judging from what I saw in one of the videos, she did recently. I remember many years ago she really used to annoy Paul by giving herself a quick play behind his back but I think he has long since seemed to be bothered about it.

Let it be said that in Leora absence, Paul is doing his share toward creating interest for the apartment by, sprawling topless on the LR sofa, being attentive to the laptop, and reacting to what ever he is watching with quirky smiles, and or grins. Plus he is, being true to Leora's normal activity, letting the phone interrupt his viewing of the lap top.

Eva, in the meantime is " vibrating with enthusiasm to the point she can hardly control herself " while keeping up with Paul's laptop ventures.     :wink:

It also seems that Paul is limping. Hopefully it is nothing serious.

But it will probably contribute to his not venturing from the apartment.  :cry:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I wonder if Leora could bate while Paul is working on the computer?

I have seen it happen more than once. Where she was bating on the living room couch, while Paul was on the computer. With him occasionally looking over his shoulder watching the activity.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

It also seems that Paul is limping. Hopefully it is nothing serious.

It seems Paul's memory is not so good this morning as it took him quite a while to remember he's supposed to have a bad foot/leg and start limping again, at least he remembered to limp with the same leg as yesterday

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I limp too but that's because I have a large penis.

Remind me to wear my hip boots to this forum ! My regular 9" boots are no longer sufficient !!      :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Like 1