Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #9

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Let's just say that your definition of cam girl is definitely different. Leora is no cam girl. 

Girls that lives with cams 24/7 doing things despite the cams these that doing thigs specially and always for the cams are definitely in one way or another is cam girl  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Girls that lives with cams 24/7 doing things despite the cams these that doing thigs specially and always for the cams are definitely in one way or another is cam girl  

Your interpretation of a cam girl is to be questioned, the criteria I would use to describe a cam girl does not in any shape or form fit the way that The Little One lives her life..Totally different in my opinion.....but obviously you have your view, but in my opinion you are wrong...😾

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Your interpretation of a cam girl is to be questioned, the criteria I would use to describe a cam girl does not in any shape or form fit the way that The Little One lives her life..Totally different in my opinion.....but obviously you have your view, but in my opinion you are wrong...😾

you have the rights it's for free but you cant's changing the facts only the interpretation

• Upvote 1