Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #9

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Has Leora got a hot date? She's dressing like she means business.

Let me stir up the hornets nest !!!   You may have just hit the reason the  " pubes " disappeared  !!  :biggrin:

I am not sure about the hot date.   Leora always looks " HOT".     :wink:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

Let me stir up the hornets nest !!!   You may have just hit the reason the  " pubes " disappeared  !!  :biggrin:

Agreed she does.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Might be a hot date with a gynecologist, or perhaps a smear test....or probably the post office clerk, to air-mail those discarded pubes to her cute feline friend. 😹

• Like 2

13 hours ago, scutus said:

Pubes could be the main performer at Leora girlfriends Bachelorette party that she's probably attending in her sexy dress

• Like 1

I have a couple of well known virus checkers, a fairly healthy amount of memory and graphics card, an out of date but still easily capable internet speed of 20Mbps but very soon after after I started watching The Goddess yesterday - Paul was in so not too exciting - and the feed was continually freezing make it unwatchable. Is it just me or is this now and issue for freecammers? It wasn't browser specific.