B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #6

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

Welcome back Anita---great to see that you are ok, maybe just a bit sore --we were all worried (at least I was) :heart:

I'm sure everyone was, Happy...These are aspects of real life we don't want to see...Remember Nicole's seizures in B2 last year...I had the misfortune if witnessing that live...It was horrible. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure everyone was, Happy...These are aspects of real life we don't want to see...Remember Nicole's seizures in B2 last year...I had the misfortune if witnessing that live...It was horrible. 

I was one of the other persons who saw it---was worried for her as well---  

We all watch these girls, do not really know them, but most of us have empathy and feel bad when something does happen to them.

• Like 2

Beautiful Flowers for very fine young woman. From all of us here at CamCaps, Always Be Safe, Always Be Well, and most important Always Be Happy. It is so great to see that you are up and around, and it is great to see that incredibly beautiful smile again. We wish you the speediest of recoveries, and Anita please know that many of these voyeurs wrapped their virtual arms around you last night in support to give you strength.

Welcome Home Anita

See the source image

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

anyone else have problems--my cams will not load

Hope some of you will send a mail to support so they know there has been probs with the streams lately, yesterday was very bad. I send already, just so they know that we are more with this problem.

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I know I do I can only hope we all do. there is some that may have been hoping. she wouldn't come back and just leave. but they just didn't get their wish . and i'm very glad they didn't

All I witnessed last night were guys supporting her. I didn't see any negative stuff...