B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #6

31 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Okay im in europe but I have had this problem sometimes the last days, sometimes it just wont load and other times if I try another cam and then go back to the one I want to watch it might load.

The server load is down now, so not as many connections.  They have a shit server.

3 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

It would be great if RLC put together a newsletter to let us know whats going on, so people don't have to guess, but they seem to show a lack of concern about their customers.

Yes, and it likely would be an excellent selling tool. Voyeurs need this information and it wouldn't take much. They started to do this sometime back. Once a month, but it didn't last long. They really have bad customer service and treat their paying members like shit....and I have been stupid enough to be one for more than 5 years.... although I am not at this time as I am heading out of the country for a while and don't want to think about RLC.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The server load is down now, so not as many connections.  They have a shit server.

Well it is certainly something.. I am inclined to believe they don't really have a "professional" setup and that includes routine maintenance and monitoring.  Reactive rather than proactive. "Cheap!!"

• Like 1

0737 Salma left B4 with her suitcases after 11 days. 
When she talked to herself (or us) yesterday, she said she would return with a girlfriend

Safe trip home and take care of yourself Salma
Welcome back 😉

• Like 1