VHTV public discord chat

No ideia what an discord is(Gess by the talk is some chat app),personaly Will continue just using cc,with is good and bad things cc still is an great place,Maybe in that chat of VH we will have more freedom etc but still..prefer cc.But that's me,not even have Facebook and those things😂.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What did he say?  What's the purpose of that thing really Jabbath? It's totally not needed. Why create another place for people to have to check. Here is so much better. Is to invade another platform to draw interest from a new audience? Is it a test to see if perhaps they can create their own forum to better control their content and stifle dissenting voices? Surely, these are valid questions. 

Listen, I'll be honest. I've seen the chat. I know just how lame it really is. I just don't understand what's the real point of it. At a minimum, I think it's just advertising, but I know James is always looking ahead. 

So, what gives?

Nothing because nobody besides me was there.

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Precisely! So, all he really did was remove himself from access here and create another place where people who follow VHTV have to check to see if something has been missed. A chat is a terrible way to follow things because everything occurs in one thread that is largely bottlenecked with stupid announcements of people joining the chat. It's pointless, yet this appears to be the way anyone can access Jamea anymore. It's lame!

What he did was creating a different way for communicating. It was never intended and never will be a competition to CC. You said it will be bad for CC and nothing in this way happened. The opposite is the case most likely the chat won't make it because too few people participating in it. But it was and is worth a try. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

I said it's bad for cc because it draws us to have to follow another application. It's an unnecessary hassle. Plus, I do think they want to create their own forum eventually. I'm allowed to speculate about things right?

Of course. Nothing wrong about speculating. I just see the facts. And it looks it is just a storm in a teacup 😉

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What he did was creating a different way for communicating. It was never intended and never will be a competition to CC. You said it will be bad for CC and nothing in this way happened. The opposite is the case most likely the chat won't make it because too few people participating in it. But it was and is worth a try. 

And can even bring more people to CC since most of the people there probably don't know CC and CC is talked there as a place where VH is talked

• Like 1