Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #10

Paul und ein fünf Sterne hotel das ist genauso ob du ein stück kuchen mit fisch zusammen ißt das geht garnicht er hat doch kein benehmen.stellt euch vor er sitzt am tisch popelt in der nase und frißt mit offenem mund wie zuhause dann ist das Restaurant schnell leer.

11 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm pretty sure that Pepe or Jimbo would sell their soul for Leora's panties 😏

I would sell Your's, Pepe's, Scutus's, Stone Cold's and Foamy's souls for a small phial of her nectar, to lightly sprinkle on my pillow each night.....Imagine !! 😻😻  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm pretty sure that Pepe or Jimbo would sell their soul for Leora's panties 😏

I honestly don't think they would fit me, but I would certainly give them a try....😹😹😹

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I would sell Your's, Pepe's, Scutus's, Stone Cold's and Foamy's souls for a small phial of her nectar, to lightly sprinkle on my pillow each night.....Imagine !! 😻😻  

There is a rumor out that Santa Claus, aka. Saint Nickolas, aka. Kris Kringle, just might be heading West from Siberia with at least two vials, aka phials of said nectar. This info is from a very reliable source living in a certain apartment in Siberia.

It is set to leave Siberia concurrent with the Russian date of celebrating Christmas, according to the rumor.

It was also stated that it was to be a rare non stop flight until it got to the New World. But the rumor was unclear of the final destination.

Whether it be the lower forty eight states, or Canada.

Sorry Jimbo. If Eva is correct , it seems you will, according to current plan, be bypassed !!      :biggrin:    :biggrin:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, scutus said:

There is a rumor out that Santa Claus, aka. Saint Nickolas, aka. Kris Kringle, just might be heading West from Siberia with at least two vials, aka phials of said nectar. This info is from a very reliable source living in a certain apartment in Siberia.

It is set to leave Siberia concurrent with the Russian date of celebrating Christmas, according to the rumor.

It was also stated that it was to be a rare non stop flight until it got to the New World. But the rumor was unclear of the final destination.

Sorry Jimbo. If Eva is correct , it seems you will, according to current plan, be bypassed !!      :biggrin:    :biggrin:

The cat's out of the bag, the final destination is Melbourne Australia.  🎁🎁🎁

• Like 3

1 hour ago, scutus said:

No matter, I shall have to make do with the previous goodies she sent me...😸 

• Like 1