Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #10

3 hours ago, scutus said:

There is a rumor out that Santa Claus, aka. Saint Nickolas, aka. Kris Kringle, just might be heading West from Siberia with at least two vials, aka phials of said nectar. This info is from a very reliable source living in a certain apartment in Siberia.

It is set to leave Siberia concurrent with the Russian date of celebrating Christmas, according to the rumor.

It was also stated that it was to be a rare non stop flight until it got to the New World. But the rumor was unclear of the final destination.

Whether it be the lower forty eight states, or Canada.

Sorry Jimbo. If Eva is correct , it seems you will, according to current plan, be bypassed !!      :biggrin:    :biggrin:

I received my vile of nectar few weeks ago and in return sent a bottle of my perfume to the Goddess but it came back unopened. :sick:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, european said:

Paul und ein fünf Sterne hotel das ist genauso ob du ein stück kuchen mit fisch zusammen ißt das geht garnicht er hat doch kein benehmen.stellt euch vor er sitzt am tisch popelt in der nase und frißt mit offenem mund wie zuhause dann ist das Restaurant schnell leer.

Of course it would be cheaper to give Paul a two or three star weekend, as you say, he is not the five star type - I just thought that he should be awarded if I got a weekend with Leora (and we can be 101 % sure that this never happens).

RLC was ist denn los mit euch ich bezahle jeden Monat 45 euro für nichts in keiner Wohnung passiert mehr was in den Wohnungen ist es ruhiger wie in einem kloster wenn ihr so weiter macht verliert ihr eine menge abonenten da muß sich gewaltig was ändern.

14 hours ago, european said:

Paul und ein fünf Sterne hotel das ist genauso ob du ein stück kuchen mit fisch zusammen ißt das geht garnicht er hat doch kein benehmen.stellt euch vor er sitzt am tisch popelt in der nase und frißt mit offenem mund wie zuhause dann ist das Restaurant schnell leer.

Holy Shit! I'm not sure what you're looking at but I'm looking at a whole different hole than you are, wholly.

• Like 1

Just now, jugghead said:

Holy Shit! I'm not sure what you're looking at but I'm looking at a whole different hole than you are, wholly.

Heilige Scheiße! Ich bin mir nicht sicher, was Sie betrachten, aber ich betrachte ein ganz anderes Loch als Sie, ganz.

I just HAD to see what that looked like in German.

• Like 2