Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #10

After quite some time of following at times when time permitted or privileged to do so, I still strongly admire and adore the most attractive and remarkable woman of the residence referred to in this thread ! She is no doubt an amazing woman ! 

• Like 1

I always have bad luck .... hahaha ... I pay to see Leora .. now I have a few days of vacation and I thought I would spend more time looking at this beauty .. well no .. hahaha .. I think now she is with the mestruation ... fuck .... bad luck I have .. hahaha

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Both The Little One and Paul are visibly upset by some animal cruelty being shown on the television....She is sobbing and he is also moved by what is being shown.. 😡

In their country, dog and cat breeding for fur trading … and conditions breeding deplorable … A noble cause but we Don't think about that  when Leora is here

• Like 1

13 hours ago, european said:

das rlc Geschwür ist zurück schöne zeit vorbei 

Bro, wenn Sie ein paar weitere Kommentare dazu hinzufügen, wie schön Leora aussieht und Ihre saure Bemerkung ein- oder zweimal pro Tag sagt, wäre ich in Ordnung. Ist das ein guter Kompromiss? Und lass es ein bisschen runter. Das ist alles. Wir verstehen es. Du magst ihn nicht. Wir reden einfach nicht darüber, ok? Capiche?

• Like 2