Matilda & Emily

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe Gargamel fucked up the connections there...

Unless he had done it remotely.. When was the shutdown he wasn't there..
And from his face (sleepy) i guess he would have preferred not have to went there to do something on the system 

• Like 1

VHTV should offer an insurance policy to managers and tenants that will cover the loss of income in the event of ISP and power outages. Winner! 👍😁

They could even offer such a plan to subcribers. For example, if there is a 1 hr outage on any apt, you can make a claim for 1 extra day added to your account. Oh sure, there would have to be a lot of fine print, but it could be done. 😉😎

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV should offer an insurance policy to managers and tenants that will cover the loss of income in the event of ISP and power outages. Winner!

They could even offer such a plan to subcribers. For example, if there is a 1 hr outage on any apt, you can make a claim for 1 extra day added to your account. Oh sure, there would have to be a lot of fine print, but it could be done.

gr8 idea. also when the apt is unplugged such as misty last night an extra week could be added. also a fine. they could then decide whether it is worth staying.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

gr8 idea. also when the apt is unplugged such as misty last night an extra week could be added. also a fine. they could then decide whether it is worth staying.

Yes, why should VHTV get the fine money when it was the subscriber who took the loss? Somehow VHTV needs to feel the sting of the loss themselves and maybe some of these things will stop happening all the time. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV should offer an insurance policy to managers and tenants that will cover the loss of income in the event of ISP and power outages. Winner! 👍😁

And to pay for the insurance they would obviously offer a loan at a "good" rate?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Although a smart tenant would stage an outage and collect the insurance payments. 🤣

Are you suggesting that tenants might commit insurance fraud?
I can assure you that all tenants have been thoroughly vetted and their past actions carefully scrutinized for problematic behavior before joining the VHTV family! 😂🤣😂

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

Are you suggesting that tenants might commit insurance fraud?
I can assure you that all tenants have been thoroughly vetted and their past actions carefully scrutinized for problematic behavior before joining the VHTV family! 😂🤣😂

Well you got me there! Lol! 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, this is now the most interesting apt on VHTV. Sex in good light too! 

On the basis of Amy's opinion with which I would not disagree (at least when the apartment is actually occupied) are we agreed that Gargamel has finally got it right for once ? If so then I can see a lot of 'sleepy' apartments having to raise their game or risk being eclipsed in terms of viewing footfall.

18 minutes ago, squish said:

On the basis of Amy's opinion with which I would not disagree (at least when the apartment is actually occupied) are we agreed that Gargamel has finally got it right for once ? If so then I can see a lot of 'sleepy' apartments having to raise their game or risk being eclipsed in terms of viewing footfall.

No doubt! If these girls can do camshows for work and still want to fuck off CB then it's a homerun! If they are smart they will open another CB channel and stream their real sex life into CB at the same time. Pay someone to moderate the CB chat and just do a voyeur type show into both company cams. Duh! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1