Matilda & Emily

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

Well, they are the only ones who are doing something interesting right now in VH.

sure, right now cam 7 in this apartment is the only interesting in the entire vhtv from man's point of view 

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

give me at least one good reason I should do it and I will

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I find them different and they are using the cam position very well, the lighting is superb.

They should put their effort to VH subscribers, not CB income. They should find and fuck guys, rather than fake it those plastic toys. This supposed to be real life Voyeur site for god sake.

You can get xilions mega thousands of cam show recording from sites like rec-tube for dirt cheap. I am NOT paying VH to give me second hand cam shows. I am here to see real girls like Juliet, Serena, Courtney, Heather, Misty or Kalita (can name a few more).

Girls like Misty worked so hard to bring all those guys. She could just sit on her ass and show that stupid plastic toy to CB.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Amy, we need your superior uprising creation skills to put an end to this cam apartment nonsense.

Thanks for vote of confidence in me. I wish I could. James has already made it perfectly clear that he does not value preserving fly on the wall type voyeurism. He is following the path of the money and it's going to lead him to Spygasm type voyeurism. The money is just too good to pass up. One day he will wake up and realize that in his insistance to avoid being a copy of RLC, he walked right into becoming a copy of Spygasm. It's inevitable! Oh sure, there will always be some aspect of voyeurism here, but by in large it's a platform for people to work the cams for money, not so much a place for real people to live their real life on cam.  Cancel your sub and tell them why. That's all you can do really.

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

I am here to see real girls like Juliet, Serena, Courtney, Heather, Misty or Kalita (can name a few more).

so why don't you watch them now instead of wasting time for typing posts here huh? I'm paying for this too, so may I ask for one or two apartments which maybe don't suit your sophisticated taste, but would be interesting for me?

• Like 1

Just now, waldi said:

so why don't you watch them now instead of wasting time for typing posts here huh? I'm paying for this too, so may I ask for one or two apartments which maybe don't suit your sophisticated taste, but would be interesting for me?

I accept your different opinion but this is a free forum and everybody can write his or her opinion here.  Peace buddy

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

They should put their effort to VH subscribers, not CB income. They should find and fuck guys, rather than fake it those plastic toys. This supposed to be real life Voyeur site for god sake.

You can get xilions mega thousands of cam show recording from sites like rec-tube for dirt cheap. I am NOT paying VH to give me second hand cam shows. I am here to see real girls like Juliet, Serena, Courtney, Heather, Misty or Kalita (can name a few more).

Girls like Misty worked so hard to bring all those guys. She could just sit on her ass and show that stupid plastic toy to CB.

In this case, for me right now is not about cam show. I see natural bodies (not in the dark) with good lighting. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks for vote of confidence in me. I wish I could. James has already made it perfectly clear that he does not value preserving fly on the wall type voyeurism. He is following the path of the money and it's going to lead him to Spygasm type voyeurism. The money is just too good to pass up. One day he will wake up and realize that in his insistance to avoid being a copy of RLC, he walked right into becoming a copy of Spygasm. It's inevitable! Oh sure, there will always be some aspect of voyeurism here, but by in large it's a platform for people to work the cams for money, not so much a place for real people to live their real life on cam.  Cancel your sub and tell them why. That's all you can do really.

Well our Amy for sure has a point here. However I see it a little different. Even when the people on CC are only a small minority of viewers here we still can make a difference. By watching and supporting the places of the managers who stand for the original idea of VH. We all know them and they deserve our attention. They take a lot of efforts to earn money and preserving the original idea of voyeurism. They easily could go the way of webcamming too but they do not do it. As long as this people are here and even come back on the site I am not worried but sometimes I wish to see more support for this people here and not complains because there is not much action for some time. 

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I accept your different opinion but this is a free forum and everybody can write his or her opinion here.  Peace buddy

yes, apart of this part of a post where someone incite others for  uprising , just because he/she doesn't like new apartment

20 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Bold: Agreeing with you.. but that definition for VH get lost a long time ago when they started to have people in their houses receiving money for "good moments" and direct workers from cam sites and still don't forgetting the staged sex moments to vh cams typical usual in many actual and old houses. 

• Like 3