Viktoria & Adolf

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I only said how I feel about it. For me a name is a name and a flag a piece of cloth to distinguish certain countries. I have no problem when other people have a different opinion. 😉

Well as long as you know how the other person feels, that's all I can say. You make them feel put down, like they are less for feeling the way they do. Just know that! 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Well as long as you know how the other person feels, that's all I can say. You make them feel put down, like they are less for feeling the way they do. Just know that! 

Well I do not agree. Personally I won't give anybody the name Adolf and I won't use the flag of any country as rug because I know some people do not like it. But when I see it I do not feel offended by it. That's all and now I am out of here. Peace 💖

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I do not agree. Personally I won't give anybody the name Adolf and I won't use the flag of any country as rug because I know some people do not like it. But when I see it I do not feel offended by it. That's all and now I am out of here. Peace 💖

I think that's a contradiction. 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Here is what you do when people say things that you don't like, you ignore it or if you feel strongly about it you report it, but to visibly try to stifle another members right to speak their mind, you're really saying, "shut the fuck up!". I'm just here to remind you all that none of you run these forums. Let the man speak his mind just like others let you speak your mind. Seriously!

What she said... I mean, if I replied to everything I see in these forums that I don't agree with, I would have to quit my full time job, and would probably reach a post count higher than Amy within a week or two... I think some people just like to be offended, or like to disagree, or like to bitch about everything on VHTV. That's just how it is. Now, thanks to free speech, we all have a right to bitch. In the same way of thinking, we all have a right to reply to everything we disagree with.  How about we do a naked group hug and all try to get along hmm?

• Like 2