Viktoria & Adolf

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

None of those names strike the anywhere near the same negative connotation as the name Adolf does and you know it. Make all of your little jokes you want to, but to other people this is a deeply sensitive matter. You are deliberately minimizing their anguish by doing what you are doing. You are literally laughing at their feelings about this. I'm personally appalled. 

So at how much number of kills you draw the line?

Just now, WatcherCC said:

Having at least one German person on this forum defending the Adolf name is actually quite astounding.

I agree, you'd think he would be just a tad more sensitive wouldn't you. Instead we get jokes and lessons on why we shouldn't feel the way we do. 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So at how much number of kills you draw the line?

It's not about the numbers, it's about the significance of the connotation associated with this name in particular. I would think that you of all people would be a bit more sensitive to feelings of others with respect to this name. The first name of none of those murderous regimes hold any comparison to the name Adolf, with maybe the exception of Mao, but there is not someone here named Mao. Either way, I'm quite disappointed with your stance here. 

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Come on I am not defending Adolf H*tler. Why should I ? 

I never said you're defending Adolf H*tler. But you are belittling the issue of choosing Adolf as a name for entertainment purposes knowing how offensive it is to many people. It's probably the most offensive name you could come up with yet you keep on saying that it's just a name.

Image result for adolf hitler cat

• Like 1

You guys can make all the jokes you want to. Ha ha ha!  Funnny! But what you are doing is laughing at the anguish of other people who are genuinely offended by this name. VHTV didn't have to allow this, but they did so shame on VHTV, AlexLina, this guy, and all of you who are purposely belittling the pain and aguish of other people who have strong feelings about this. You should be ashamed of yourself.

As I recall you didn't he same thing over the American flag rug too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1