Viktoria & Adolf

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Now, that's a good one. 🤣 But, I hope it doesn't take 20 years.

With the latest update to Win 10, you can use the Windows key + period (.) or semicolon (;) to pull up a panel of emojis.

Isn't it easier to just click on the face in the menu and open then emojis?  To each their own I guess.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

With the latest update to Win 10, you can use the Windows key + period (.) or semicolon (;) to pull up a panel of emojis.

Isn't it easier to just click on the face in the menu and open then emojis?  To each their own I guess.

🙌

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

As for "easy", I'd say it's probably six of one...to open either panel. But,
with the Winkey method, the emojis stay on the screen until you close
the panel, ie,  you can click on multiple emojis without having to reopen
the panel for each one. So, maybe the Winkey method is a bit easier.

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

As for "easy", I'd say it's probably six of one...to open either panel. But,
with the Winkey method, the emojis stay on the screen until you close
the panel, ie,  you can click on multiple emojis without having to reopen
the panel for each one. So, maybe the Winkey method is a bit easier.

The emoji panel vanishes if one clicks to new spot though. Then the usee has to drop the mouse and use two hands to click the windows key and the period. Surely, that's not faster, right? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You mean "this"? 

when last night they unplugged apartment which I was watching, I started to skip from one to another and realized that there is nothing for me anymore, what could be worth of paying , at this more and more ridiculous tv.

12 minutes ago, waldi said:

when last night they unplugged apartment which I was watching, I started to skip from one to another and realized that there is nothing for me anymore, what could be worth of paying , at this more and more ridiculous tv.

Do you ever watch the archives?