Viktoria & Adolf

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And what about (George W. (Started the war in Afghanistan and in Iraq and laid the foundation for the IS) Timothy (Blew up an office building in Oklahoma City) Andreas ( Flew an airplane against a mountain on purpose) Charles (Murdered with his family a lot of people) You see the list will be endless.

but you got to draw a line somewhere .

lets just start with the names of dictators that's caused genocide.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The name Adolf is not forbidden. It is not a good choice but when they have chosen it it is alright.

Hey, let the man fight his battle. I agree with him too. It's a tone deaf name that damages the VHTV brand. It's not off topic and it's something he cares deeply about. He shouldn't have to be silenced here. It's his fault for picking such a name and it's AlexLina's fault for not forseeing the problem with that name. 

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry but that's just ridiculous 🤦‍♂️

image.thumb.png.b8a0f1c4e1c1b8f38ccfe56a32abf02f.png

I'm sorry if you were offended by the haircut and mustache, but you should understand that this is just a haircut and a mustache, like thousands of other haircuts and mustaches. I think you agree that each haircut and mustache have a lot of bad owners - at this moment more than 7 billion of people are leaving on the Earth, but it's not mean that we should abandon all of them.
We assure you that our haircut and mustache has nothing to do with the Nazi movement and did not want to offend anyone with this haircut and mustache.

Thank you for understanding.

• Like 2

I just love it when you guys try to claim "off topic" and silence people cause that's what you're doing when you talk about moving speech that you don't like into another thread. It's not right. It's not an off topic discussion. It's completely to do with this apt. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No let's just treat the names as what they are. Just names... 

look, I get what you are saying but its feel to me like a cheap PR move from VH

and its working because we keep talking about it.

I said what I have to say and I'm done talking about it.

• Like 3

Here is what you do when people say things that you don't like, you ignore it or if you feel strongly about it you report it, but to visibly try to stifle another members right to speak their mind, you're really saying, "shut the fuck up!". I'm just here to remind you all that none of you run these forums. Let the man speak his mind just like others let you speak your mind. Seriously!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Here is what you do when people say things that you don't like, you ignore it or if you feel strongly about it you report it, but to visibly try to stifle another members right to speak their mind, you're really saying, "shut the fuck up!". I'm just here to remind you all that none of you run these forums. Let the man speak his mind just like others let you speak your mind. Seriously!

Fully agree I did not tell anybody to shut up 😉