B3 Jenn & Frank - General Topic December #2

Big Boy Blondie Frank sure enjoyed his time with Amira and Karina, but truth be known, I think he would go ballistic if another man was to put his hands all over the young little Jenn, better yet make him join in the MMF three-way. I know it is about time that Jenn gets herself really satisfied inside and out as she has not really been with Frank yet. It would do wonders for her confidence. It would also prove that Frank is not the hypocrite that I think he is actually.

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Big Boy Blondie Frank sure enjoyed his time with Amira and Karina, but truth be known, I think he would go ballistic if another man was to put his hands all over the young little Jenn, better yet make him join in the MMF three-way. I know it is about time that Jenn gets herself really satisfied inside and out as she has not really been with Frank yet. It would do wonders for her confidence. It would also prove that Frank is not the hypocrite that I think he is actually.

Quite the opposite...given his very poor performance when he had the chance, I think Frankie might be looking for a "different" kind of threesome.  :dodgy:

• Like 2

Just now, maxfactor said:

Quite the opposite...given his very poor performance when he had the chance, I think Frankie might be looking for a "different" kind of threesome.  :dodgy:

Well Max you could be right there ole' boy LMAO 😀

Can’t get access to rlc on my phone; are you saying mike that all three have gone to b3? I saw earlier that daisy and Karina left with Sera still at b1 so who is the other mean looking guy the hired meat for Karina or do think Sera will turn up later or wait at b1 for whoever was on the phone in the early hours of this morning 

Just now, happyman88 said:

Can’t get access to rlc on my phone; are you saying mike that all three have gone to b3? I saw earlier that daisy and Karina left with Sera still at b1 so who is the other mean looking guy the hired meat for Karina or do think Sera will turn up later or wait at b1 for whoever was on the phone in the early hours of this morning 

no not three just two from b1 are Karina and Daisy sorry about that @happyman88