Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

I saw Martina wearing short skirt or dress. She has nice long legs, but usually she wears pants or shorts. Tonight she went out with her skinny friend in nice short yellow skirt. Good luck for them!

59 minutes ago, firewall said:

you right no more free cams for this apartment also, FUCK YOU RLC

Not one of the more popular couples I dont think.Maybe that has something to do with it.Between the two of them they spent a lot of time in the kitchen and livingroom which were both free rooms.

Après Léora, B1, B3, B4 avant hier .

Angie, Sam et Emily hier .

aujourd'hui, c'est Nina & Kira, Martina & Alberto,  Asia & Akeem, qui passent en intégralement payant.

Chaque jour l'étau se resserre.

I was having a lot of issues with that apartment. A lot of the times all I got were 3 white dots going across the center of my screen. If I did manage to get into one of the rooms the cams were always freezing up.Didnt seem to have thoes issues with the other apts.Very frustrating.

A Spanish friend of mine told me that twerk dancing was extremely fashionable in Barcelona at the moment, with many dancing clubs offering lessons and courses. On Wednesday night Martina and her thin friend actually practiced some twerk moves in the bedroom. On Thursday night then they went dancing. At 1 o‘clock they left, nicely dressed, a bit 🥴 with wine and whiskey. When Martina came home at a quarter past six she was a bit drunk, and -as we all know-  alcohol makes you hungry. After her „breakfast“ she went to bed and slept very fretfully and nervously, which is quite normal with liquors. Yet 5 hours later she had to get up again to go to work. No wonder that tonight she slept for almost 11 hours. I love this girl!

35 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

A Spanish friend of mine told me that twerk dancing was extremely fashionable in Barcelona at the moment, with many dancing clubs offering lessons and courses. On Wednesday night Martina and her thin friend actually practiced some twerk moves in the bedroom. On Wednesday night then they went dancing. At 1 o‘clock they left, nicely dressed, a bit 🥴 with wine and whiskey. When Martina came home at a quarter past six she was a bit drunk, and -as we all know-  alcohol makes you hungry. After her „breakfast“ she went to bed and slept very fretfully and nervously, which is quite normal with liquors. Yet 5 hours later she had to get up again to go to work. No wonder that tonight she slept for almost 11 hours. I love this girl!

Thank you for that. I got the impression though that Alberto wasnt to crazy about it or her thin friend for that matter. It will be interesting to see how much of a toll these late nights have  on Martinas and Alkberos relationship if they continue.