Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #1

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I am BEYOND confused. :confused:

I've been telling you many times that Jane knows and approve everything that's going on. She has made them kiss each other while she watched a few weeks back too.  Nothing weird or confusing is going on. She just don't want to suck his cock on cam.

2 thinsg I understand.  It's not because some pay for the web site, that they MUST be on 24/7 and that we MUST see everything they do.

With 9 apartment and plenty of things going... there is enough for poeple to enjoy.

J&D have given probably 15 show in the last months... ok we miss on one... just like a normal TV show... sometimes you are disappointed.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Azazel1st a dit :

2 thinsg Je comprends. Ce n'est pas parce que certains paient pour le site Web, qu'ils doivent être sur 24/7 et que nous devons voir tout ce qu'ils font.

Avec 9 appartement et beaucoup de choses qui se passent ... il suffit poeple de profiter.

J & D ont donné probablement 15 montrent les derniers mois ... ok , nous manquons d'un ... tout comme une émission de télévision normale ... parfois vous êtes déçu.

Nous, nous menons une vie normale et sommes pas toujours devant l’écran , et il faut donc payer en plus le replay pour voir si quelque chose de saillant c'est produit ... ( 30 .00 € de plus ) 

Give J&D and the pixie a chance. She doesn't want to be seen fucking with them just yet but I think Dick is working his magic. We don't want to scare the pixie off and if we are gentle, maybe they will reward us with a 3some. It just takes time. In the future I hope the pixie will follow Jane's exercise routine as well 😀

• Like 1

En plus moi je suis en France,Europe,j'ai été abonné 1 mois et je ne le suis plus depuis 3 jours,mais pendant au moins 15 jours il y a eu des problemes avec le stream qui lag freeze et les temps de chargement interminable,et je vois grace au forum que les problemes RLC continu tout les jours

+ tout les endroits sans cameras dans les apt RLC comme chez Dick et Jane,je vois que Dick se cache

+B1 B2 completement mort quand je lis sur le forum que les filles de B2 font des blagues avec le mannequin sur des soi disant reponses d'utilisateur de CC,je pense que LEIA ERIN et MALUMA devrait faire autre chose que ces conneri

RLC doit vite se reprendre et regler tout ces problemes

14 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I've been telling you many times that Jane knows and approve everything that's going on. She has made them kiss each other while she watched a few weeks back too.  Nothing weird or confusing is going on. She just don't want to suck his cock on cam.

I am well aware that Jane knows what is going on.

Jane is not what I'm confused about.

I'm confused because the guest has seemed scared to do anything with Dick when she is around.

But when she finally gets him alone and presumably got some action with Dick.  The first thing she does after is go into Jane.