Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Il y a 1 heure, miscvoyeur a dit :

I am now 90% sure that they did not have sex in the room.

Agreed, I think little temptress just wanted to fxxk with us viewers.

Nothing in that room, maybe some kisses and hugs and off goes Dick back to the living room.

8 hours ago, Moutarde said:

C'est trop marrant de savoir que vous etes autant dans le noir que moi,sauf que moi je donne plus un  radis a ces c**s de RLC

Mon avis de "freeloader" est que Dick a baiser la petite dans la piece sans camera,en plus elle a pu hurler comme une bete,car ils ont mis la musique a fond dans le salon 

Maitenant elle peut dormir comme un bébé,et comme vous avez payé, vous pouvez la voir dormir,moi pas :biggrin:

Désolé mais je ne vois pas ce que RLC à  avoir la dedans 

La fille n'est qu'une guest, donc par ce fait elle ne participe pas vraiment au projet comme ceux qui ont leur noms accrochés à l'appartement

Je pense que c'est déjà bien d'avoir la possibilité de la voir nue sous la douche, et elle ne cache rien, mais c'est aussi son droit de pas pas se faire voire entrain de baiser 

Quoi qu'il en soit, je doute qu'ils baisent réellement dans les toilettes, la musique est à fond dans le salon, mais dans la guestroom, la musique n'est pas aussi forte et en entend pas grand chose qui pourrait venir des toilettes, et c'est juste à côté

Pour le moment, ils jouent au jeu du chat et la souris mais une fois que Jane aura donner un réel accord, la souris va se faire bouffer ^^  

A mon avis, elle se fait débourrer pour voir ce qu'elle pourrait donner dans un autre appartement. Elle a peut-être encore un peu de réticence  à se faire enfiler en public. Mais hier, quand elle se frottait contre sa queue, tu voyais qu'elle avait faim et qu'elle ne demandait qu'une petite giclée.

Once again, She is just biggest teaser that has ever been on RLC in any apartment she has no intention of pleasing Jane or Dick. All she is there for is click baiting. The other little cute girl, now that is a completely different story, that girl is hot a hell and not afraid to play with Dick and Jane. Some call her Yellow Pants. I would love to see this young girl move in with Jane and Dick, and get rid of this teaser never a going to be a pleaser.  She is about as fake as they come .

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Once again, She is just biggest teaser that has ever been on RLC in any apartment she has no intention of pleasing Jane or Dick. All she is there for is click baiting. The other little cute girl, now that is a completely different story, that girl is hot a hell and not afraid to play with Dick and Jane. Some call her Yellow Pants. I would love to see this young girl move in with Jane and Dick, and get rid of this teaser never a going to be a pleaser.  She is about as fake as they come .

Thes you may be right, but they are two completely different people.

You saw her( yellow pants) with Dick on News Year's morning, he came home at 0:400 and visited with guests laid with her in bed, tried to have sex with her but could not. She couldn't accommodate him, no lube, too nervous, etc.. Jane had to finish what she started. 

It's the cameras that are the hold up for the one who tip toes around.

That's why I asked after the half bath episode this morning, Dick went into the bathroom after, to clean up before going to take care of Jane. Did he wash himself or just brush his teeth ?She went straight to bed after sitting in the bed with Dick and Jane for a minute. 

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

You realise she is a guest? She shaved in the bath yesterday hiding nothing which is already way more than most guests. She seems up for some fun and she's just taking her time. It's a big leap to have any kind of sex in front of the camera. Now on freecam the pixie is wearing less and less clothes.

The girl is hot as a fuck so be patient. If the reward doesn't come she's still a guest. Personally I'd settle for some nudity on freecam but there's rubbing with Dick and kissing with Jane. I have high hopes and could watch her all day. How can a guest be false? I wouldn't even say that about the annoyingly hidey Tabu.

• Like 2