Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #1

I'm not entirely convinced they are having sex in that room. The girl has no problems being naked on cam and Jane obviously has no problems about the two of them fooling around. So I am inclined to believe for now that they are doing this simply to fuck with the viewers. Although Dick does genuinely want to fuck her.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not entirely convinced they are having sex in that room. The girl has no problems being naked on cam and Jane obviously has no problems about the two of them fooling around. So I am inclined to believe for now that they are doing this simply to fuck with the viewers. Although Dick does genuinely want to fuck her.

I'm not convinced either.

C'est trop marrant de savoir que vous etes autant dans le noir que moi,sauf que moi je donne plus un  radis a ces c**s de RLC

Mon avis de "freeloader" est que Dick a baiser la petite dans la piece sans camera,en plus elle a pu hurler comme une bete,car ils ont mis la musique a fond dans le salon 💪

Maitenant elle peut dormir comme un bébé,et comme vous avez payé, vous pouvez la voir dormir,moi pas :biggrin:

Little Katia is sound asleep in the guestroom and Dick is now servicing Jane. We do not know what happened in the half bath. Did he just wash his hands and brush his teeth in the bathroom just now or clean his parts? That's the tell-tale sign. 

Edited by charliefoxx69

38 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I´d like to follow you that they were teasing us while disappearing in the room without cam. On the other side, Dick was just servicing Jane later by hand. When she grabbed his dick, he put it back into his panties. Assumably he was serviced before...

But as always, time will show...

53 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

sure, they were sasha and masha students , so they will do it after awhile of waiting  and expectation for higher watching rate ,another thought this girl role is only tease us and vanish in for the decisive time as she did in the New Year's Eve

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Little Katia is sound asleep in the guestroom and Dick is now servicing Jane. We do not know what happened in the half bath. Did he just wash his hands and brush his teeth in the bathroom just now or clean his parts? That's the tell-tale sign. 

What happened in he half-bath was Dicks appetizer.

Jane was his main course.

If Little Miss Chastity would get over her hang-ups about Jane and the cameras, she could be the full meal. 

23 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

What happened in he half-bath was Dicks appetizer.

Jane was his main course.

If Little Miss Chastity would get over her hang-ups about Jane and the cameras, she could be the full meal. 

What a original description !!!!!!!