Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Another girl prepped for Sam to fuck. Kinda boring and annoying at this point. I enjoy this couple but I'm tired of this same scenario. If it's going back to Sam having all the fun with different girls and Eva not having fun with any guys then I'll just start to tune this apartment out.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Another girl prepped for Sam to fuck. Kinda boring and annoying at this point. I enjoy this couple but I'm tired of this same scenario. If it's going back to Sam having all the fun with different girls and Eva not having fun with any guys then I'll just start to tune this apartment out.

Agree. It's almost to the point where he fucks other women more than he fucks his own wife. I can't help but think she has someone on the side as well. Unfortunately outside the apartment.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Agree. It's almost to the point where he fucks other women more than he fucks his own wife. I can't help but think she has someone on the side as well. Unfortunately outside the apartment.

I wish he'd fuck off and leave these 2 lovely ladies to it, but I reckon this has been planned in advance. His arrival home at that time seems too much of a coincidence to me...😒

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I wish he'd fuck off and leave these 3 lovely ladies to it, but I reckon this has been planned in advance. His arrival home at that time seems too much of a coincidence to me...😒

Where is the 3rd one??😏