Lana & Robert General Chat Topic 2019 #1

8 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Attention, attention, will all the guys please leave this apartment at once, so the real party can start...... but only if Lana friends( her girlfriends) are able to have a wild party

When will the people in this forum finally understand that the guys have to stay if anyone wants a chance for some real action? In the real world, most girls like to have sex with guys. Only in the fake show apartments of barcelona it appears to be different (even though it certainly isn't true there as well). 

BTW, the party was really great. At least when you care about the residents actually having fun and not just pretending to.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Alladino said:

When will the people in this forum finally understand that the guys have to stay if anyone wants a chance for some real action? In the real world, most girls like to have sex with guys. Only in the fake show apartments of barcelona it appears to be different (even though it certainly isn't true there as well). 

BTW, the party was really great. At least when you care about the residents actually having fun and not just pretending to.

That's the comment someone makes when they spend way too much time obsessing over barca girls and watching their apartments.

Unless these guys are gay, I find it incredibly interesting that Lana is basically flaunting herself in panties in front of them. I think this is the first time she has been half naked in front of other guys before. Again, if they're gay then I get it. If they're not gay though, this shit is really hot.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

And the girl who never shows anything  had sex  under the covers in the guest room

She took her top off in the bathroom last time she was here and showed her boobs. Lana was in the bathroom with her at the time.

Got to give her boyfriend credit for going the extra mile and half to make sure she was satisfied. That had to the the longest fingering session I've ever seen (after fucking her). Unfortunately, he was equally determined to make sure the covers didn't slip an inch during the entire time.