Linda and Tibor General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't watched this couple in several months, but looking at Linda sitting on the couch now, I can't believe what she has done to herself.  Tattoos aside, the lip injections make her look unrecognizable.  She was actually attractive when she joined RLC; sadly not so much now.

On 9/29/2019 at 9:51 PM, tripod2 said:

I haven't watched this couple in several months, but looking at Linda sitting on the couch now, I can't believe what she has done to herself.  Tattoos aside, the lip injections make her look unrecognizable.  She was actually attractive when she joined RLC; sadly not so much now.

Linda porte des gouttières dentaires depuis le 26 septembre

Linda wears dental gutters since September 26

• Like 2

On 9/29/2019 at 12:51 PM, tripod2 said:

Kinda agree and I'll go one step further: Her body was never firm but it looks like she gained a few pounds over the past couple months.  Of the latest romp between the two, she reached at her tummy as if she's implying she's pregnant.  Should that be, 'stretch marks' will have a different meaning when  it comes to her tattoos in nine months.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I finally came back after month's of not viewing rlc and one thing i see that has not changed (among others) is tibor. i watched as Linda prepared a meal, tibor came out of the guest room,sat down and ate. when he finished his meal he got up and went back and started playing his  Little Boy Games  on the computer.  All linda is to him is a maid and a piece of ass.  WISE UP LINDA.  DUMP THIS LOSER.             total loser GIF

• Like 1