Masha, Sasha, Dasha General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

I went through the time line Dasha you spent about three minutes with Sasha. The rest was with Masha so in 12 hours, (I stop when Masha took her bath) you spent less that 1% of your time with Sasha. Sounds like someone who's either not very smart or insensitive and doesn't care how much she hurts Sasha. Every one of the times you were alone with him you were interrupted by Masha. You have to realize she is trying to separate you and Sasha. The sad thing is that you are allowing her to do this to the two of you. Today was a little better and the sex under covers was a step in the right direction. All I am saying she not your mother she shouldn't have that much power over you. Please wake up before it's to late. 

Estamos já habituados a este mesmo enredo...passa dias e dias zangada com S, nem sequer lhe fala e nem está no mesmo espaço.Depois de repente faz as pazes e despreza D.

È embaraçante como S suporta tudo isto...Agora que está doente e penso que hoje, foi fazer outro tratamento na companhia de D.

Dasha how can you sit there and let Masha fill your head with bullshit. Masha is only looking out for herself. She never does anything that doesn't benefit her. After her talk to you went in the bathroom She got up and had a big smile on her face. It look like she was please with what she had told you.  Your smarter than that don't let her manipulate you.