Masha, Sasha, Dasha General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

It's between Masha and Sasha. Masha does nothing but yell at Sasha. Dasha has been a good friend to Masha and totally ignoring Sasha. He got a couple of kisses on his head from her, she afraid to be alone with him because of Masha might get mad.  So Sasha has to handle this alone, with no help from Dasha. Pretty disappointed in Dasha. 

6 hours ago, bean1111 said:

The drama continues. Masha started slamming things and then started yelling at Sasha and then stormed out of the apartment. This just makes her look like a bigger bitch. It about time Sasha stood up to her.

They shouldn't have started this fucking around with others and they wouldn't be in the predicament they are today.

I feel the Final Curtain Call is coming for this Apartment soon.

Na minha opinião,a zanga deve ser porque Masha gastou muito dinheiro ,nas compras do outro dia ,nos saldos...

S não ficou nada contente ,quando viu chegar as meninas carregando toda aquela lingerie e vestidos...

M gasta muito dinheiro...cabelos,massagens,limpeza,vestidos etc...

I think that Dasha is a big part of the problem. She is playing both against each other, I also think she is enjoying it. If she would stop playing Masha little bitch, hugging her and totally ignoring Sasha. anytime Masha is around Dasha is with her, afraid to be around Sasha,  This makes Masha think she is right and Dasha is on her side. She needs to stand up to Masha and maybe she would treat Sasha and her as equals instead of puppets.  If Dasha had stood up to Masha this would have been over a long time ago.  JMO

I sometimes think Dasha isn't very smart. She has to know that Sasha is hurting and she has given him no support at all. If I was him I tell Dasha to go to hell. She doesn't deserve him! Keep playing and laughing with Masha but don't be surprised when Karma shows up.

It was nice of you to fix super for you and Masha, while Sasha had to make his own. It was also nice of you to leave the dishes for Sasha to clean up.