Masha, Sasha, Dasha General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Masha is enjoying her lover too much and she is not enjoying Sasha nearly as much because of him. I look for her to leave and just Dasha and Sasha stay.

Good luck on that one.  Sasha wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for Masha.  The only thing he has going for him is that noodle between his legs.  He has no other defining characteristics.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Good luck on that one.  Sasha wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for Masha.  The only thing he has going for him is that noodle between his legs.  He has no other defining characteristics.

Oh I don't know. He did a halfway decent job repainting that kitchen drawer 😂

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I would like to have half such a characteristic tbh. 

edit: a word

• Like 1

1 minute ago, catataulino2314 said:

Eu Respeito dasha Como Ser Humano Não Sou fá dela. gostaria comeu Que ELA deixasse o apartamento. Para Que Masha e sasha voltasse Ao ConVivo Como normal, era sem Passado Novas festas Novas garotas Novos Convidado. na Verdade o Relacionamento Deles é público e privado Não.

hoje dasha sente se a dona de tudo 

47 minutes ago, catataulino2314 said:

Eu respeito dasha como ser humano não sou fá dela. gostaria ate que ela deixasse o apartamento. para que masha e sasha voltasse ao convivo normal como era no passado novas festas novas garotas novos convidado. na verdade o relacionamento deles é publico e não privado.

Sorry right now I have NO respect for Dasha.

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It would be awesome if she paid Dick a visit so he could fuck her like he did the last time. Best sex I've ever seen on RLC.

It was and Masha loved the dirty sex as well. The bathroom fuck and suck was so hot. I am trying to remember if he fucked her in the ass... but I think he did. Do you recall if he did?

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The bathroom fuck and suck was so hot. I am trying to remember if he fucked her in the ass... but I think he did. Do you recall if he did?

There was no sex in the bathroom. Only a BJ to completion. She did swallow though.

If you are talking about the bedroom sex, there was no anal.

• Like 1

I really don't understand Sasha; even before the boob job Masha was a far more beautiful than Dasha. I can understand that a man may want some change (especially when he has the chance to do it) but giving all attention to Dasha and ignoring Masha... Just stupid.

• Like 1

Dasha has to be the most insensitive person alive. Look at Sasha eyes and face he's hurting and all you can do is ignore him when Masha around. Keep hurting him you will wake up and he won't care an more.  I already see him starting to pull away from you. How much time have you spent with him today, don't worry the young guess or Sam would gladly be with him.  The last few days he has spent hours alone in the bathtub or on the computer while you entertained Masha. He sleeps alone ever night, why you insist on sleeping with Masha every night I don't understand. Does she have that much control you can't do anything with Sasha?  Don't be surprise when he stops loving a ghost.  

Masha goal is to keep you and Sasha apart, guess what she is wining. Thanks to you.

It's hard to have a relationship with out any interaction. Remember when you use to play games on the computer or just talk on the couch, when was the last time you did this?

• Like 1